ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

1 hour ago, trackerjack said:

even if u pick the division you want......you might be thrown into the opposite division (as some of my classmates in sister classes has went through).  you would finish your division class and then get drafted for the other.  anyways this job is very tough and hard.  very very stressful. if you have a job already.....and you don't "hate" your current so much and you're just going through the motions.......just stick with that.....just my opinion

I’ve been a CR a few years, so I know what the crew office is capable of, hence not wanting the B division. 

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, FilippoSironi said:

Be aware that there are people that recently finished school car in the A division and were sent back to training to the B division, because they need more people in the B, Even if you live in the Bronx and they give you the B it will be hard during school car but when you start actually working I hear the crew office try to send you close to where you live as much as they can. There is a guy in my class who wanted A division cuz he lives in the Northern Bronx but got sent to the B, now we are YX and he's been sent to the Bronx all the time or 207 Street in Manhattan. So it's not bad at all for him. Once you pick a job one day, you can pick Bedford Park or 207 street or anywhere in uptown Manhattan. 

I wouldn’t bank on that when you’re done with schoolcar.

I spent a month straight reporting to 207th and Bedford Park when I first came out, and I live in Coney Island.

They’re most likely going to send you all over the system for the sake of “experience” during XX.

Some people have it better, some people have it worse, but you will definitely end up all over.

3 minutes ago, Jjbb said:

Hello everyone, currently on my second week of training. I picked A division and things are moving along pretty quick. Questions during XX after school car does shifts vary alot. Alot of midnight?? 

U get a preference sheet on your last day of schoolcar. U may or may not get your preferred tour, but whatever u get they pretty much keep u there for the most part. They can still change your tour when they need to but whatever u have as your last choice u might be able to avoid. I've never had midnights except for posting.

Hey all i got to say is don't get mad at the Player, he is be helped by the civil service law and that's how it works weather some of yall see it selfish or not.

As for those "think" they should change it be mindful...

Believe me the way these people work  civil service law will be very helpful for THEM if they managed loopholes around it.

3 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

Huh lol

Yea , this is the rest, I left out my list number.

"Please keep in mind that the Employment Center calls applicants based on their list number as vacancies occur.  Not every list number will be reached before the list expires.

To find out more information about the list and when it expires contact the employment center.  347-643-7413 or email: employmentcenter@nyct.com"

15 minutes ago, Newyork4 said:

This is what transit emailed me today,"The last list number called by the employment center for this appointment was 3086     as of  March 22, 2022 for Exam No 7604"

Some people already stated they're hired in the list 3500s so thats way off 

17 minutes ago, Newyork4 said:

This is what transit emailed me today,"The last list number called by the employment center for this appointment was 3086     as of  March 22, 2022 for Exam No 7604"

Yeah. I emailed them and they said the same thing.  So I know I cannot go fully off of what they say. 

3 hours ago, Newyork4 said:

They just randomly emailed you that?  Did they call you for pre-employment yet?

16 minutes ago, Mikepro6 said:

Anybody have pre employment coming up ?

been trying to reschedule mine that I had 4/19 , haven’t been able to reach anybody wanted to know if they had any other dates coming up or if I missed this opportunity 

You should go in person and ask to speak to Olha. There was a young lady there today that had missed her appointment yesterday. 

On 4/19/2022 at 8:04 PM, Mikepro6 said:

been trying to reschedule mine that I had 4/19 , haven’t been able to reach anybody wanted to know if they had any other dates coming up or if I missed this opportunity 

Go there in person. They never answer at the phone. 

On 4/19/2022 at 8:04 PM, Mikepro6 said:

Better off going on person. I missed mine back from 3/23 and I went in yesterday they took me in but prepare to be there all day. I went in at exactly 9am and did not leave until 4:45pm. Now just waiting on Drug testing results.

List # 34**

Interesting from what I'm seeing transit (in its own way) is looking for folks who make the effort in getting the Job ,not ones who are just sitting around waiting for them to call or answer the phone especially those in the list number range.

Edited by RTOMan