ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Valter said:

What do you mean by "medical hold"? 

if your blood pressure is high, if your A1C is high if youre too overweight when they do your medical, you get placed on medical hold and theyll tell you to fix it within 90 days

1 hour ago, Comrade96 said:

if your blood pressure is high, if your A1C is high if youre too overweight when they do your medical, you get placed on medical hold and theyll tell you to fix it within 90 days

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Valter said:

If i am not available to come on spesific pre-employment process date. Can i reschedule it for 30, 60 or 90 days? 

Not really, no, whatever you have planned that day can most likely wait

On 5/15/2024 at 4:18 PM, Justlikejoey91 said:

It didnt get suspended and it will be good in 4 years and ill take some defensive remove points and for a career job ill give it a try 

How everything went bro ?

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Justlikejoey91 said:

Just got out they didnt ask anything about my license or tickets -___-

If they don't get to it during pre-employment, they definitely will on the day of the  medical.

Which frankly is worse, because it does catch people where they now have to walk down the street to the courthouse to settle the tickets before they're allowed to see the transit doctor.

Edited by Jericho

11 minutes ago, af105 said:

Has anyone here cleared a medical hold? Just curious to know what’s the next steps once I bring in the paperwork. 

It's just the same steps as usual. You see the doctor and get cleared and if there's still slots available for the next class, you'll get fingerprinted and sworn in.

On 5/17/2024 at 8:33 PM, af105 said:

Has anyone here cleared a medical hold? Just curious to know what’s the next steps once I bring in the paperwork. 

make sure the paper work is clear about you be able to work or  your situation is being handled ..

On 5/17/2024 at 4:21 PM, Justlikejoey91 said:

Just got out they didnt ask anything about my license or tickets -___-

Take it from me they ALWAYS go back and look..

Right now they have to process so many folks they dont have the time..

Seen them Pull folks out of training.

17 hours ago, RTOMan said:

Take it from me they ALWAYS go back and look..

Right now they have to process so many folks they dont have the time..

Seen them Pull folks out of training.

I’m having a similar situation with my tickets. Would they deny me if my tickets are on a payment plan?

as I keep telling people on the CR counterpart thread:

in the next few years, there will be a large exodus of senior RTO personnel. They did a massive hiring push in the early 2000s, and those guys are hitting retirement. and the vast majority of them are gonna take it. 

So transit is going to be desperate for bodies in the not-too-distant future. If you are called in the next six months or so, there is a greater than zero chance you will have an outright pick job (not necessarily the one you want) before you hit top pay. 

If you were already hired and are reading this, the possibly skyrockets. 

53 minutes ago, Justlikejoey91 said:

Whats your number list number 

742# they had called me last September but I was still like 4 months out of C/R school, they said I couldn't go through as promotion cause I was still in probation and if I wanted I had to resign to start process for T/O. I said I can't do that, and had to put my name back on the list, which I did. Probation is over,now just waiting to see if they will call me again if they recertify the list and add those who had put there name back on

4 hours ago, Kamen Rider said:

as I keep telling people on the CR counterpart thread:

in the next few years, there will be a large exodus of senior RTO personnel. They did a massive hiring push in the early 2000s, and those guys are hitting retirement. and the vast majority of them are gonna take it. 

So transit is going to be desperate for bodies in the not-too-distant future. If you are called in the next six months or so, there is a greater than zero chance you will have an outright pick job (not necessarily the one you want) before you hit top pay. 

If you were already hired and are reading this, the possibly skyrockets. 

That’s y I took every test take I have any experience in are qualified in 

35 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

742# they had called me last September but I was still like 4 months out of C/R school, they said I couldn't go through as promotion cause I was still in probation and if I wanted I had to resign to start process for T/O. I said I can't do that, and had to put my name back on the list, which I did. Probation is over,now just waiting to see if they will call me again if they recertify the list and add those who had put there name back on

did you apply for/take the promotion for t/o exam that filed last year?