"Sick Passenger" at 33 st/Park This AM

Juelz4309

Got to 110/Lex and the "6" Southbound Are "delayed" due to a sick passenger at 33 street.

After sittin there after 10 mins realizing Ima Be Uber late to work I get off and make my way to 96/2 For the "Q". Thing is It was Upgraded to an NYPD Investigation By time I made my way to Midtown. And they had the 4/5 Terminating in the Bronx. You wouldve thought they wouldve just said its an "Investigation" INSTEAD of sick passenger..From the beginning! Bigggg Diffrence bet the two Smh. Service resumed about 945am. Im Assuming some poor bastard jumped but can only speculate.

I Just wished MTA wouldve just built the 2 Ave subway up to 125 st in One shot. We still dealing with in 2017 with ONE damn line on the Eastside of NYC. But of course as long as the rich folks get service (below 96) its screw the rest of us poor folk above 96. It will be 2050 before the "Q" reaches 125 Smh

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Got to 110/Lex and the "6" Southbound Are "delayed" due to a sick passenger at 33 street.

After sittin there after 10 mins realizing Ima Be Uber late to work I get off and make my way to 96/2 For the "Q". Thing is It was Upgraded to an NYPD Investigation By time I made my way to Midtown. And they had the 4/5 Terminating in the Bronx. You wouldve thought they wouldve just said its an "Investigation" INSTEAD of sick passenger..From the beginning! Bigggg Diffrence bet the two Smh. Service resumed about 945am. Im Assuming some poor bastard jumped but can only speculate.

I Just wished MTA wouldve just built the 2 Ave subway up to 125 st in One shot. We still dealing with in 2017 with ONE damn line on the Eastside of NYC. But of course as long as the rich folks get service (below 96) its screw the rest of us poor folk above 96. It will be 2050 before the "Q" reaches 125 Smh

LMAO! Well you weren't the only one inconvenienced.  My co-worker who lives on the Upper East Side and usually walks to walk had a hard time getting in as well.  Apparently the buses were a mess, so she went with the subway instead. Was stuck on the train for a while too.

LMAO! Well you weren't the only one inconvenienced.  My co-worker who lives on the Upper East Side and usually walks to walk had a hard time getting in as well.  Apparently the buses were a mess, so she went with the subway instead. Was stuck on the train for a while too.

Meant to write walks to work...

I thought they were doing away with blanket announcements...

It's hit or miss. Last night someone got hit by an (L) train (the start of my disastrous commute to work) at Morgan Av and they said on the website that someone was struck.

It turned out to be a fatality. A man died on the commute. Death was unknown; possibility natural causes

http://nypost.com/2017/08/16/man-found-dead-on-subway-during-morning-commute/

Thanks for this Cuz I hadnt heard anything..Now u gotta ask why They cudnt Run service down the Exp track???..I understand it be a conga line into Grand Central. I Assumed there was a body on the tracks thus the need to free up space to clean it up..BUT this deceased person was on a STOPPED train inside of a station..Its the same as passing a normal train in the station..I dont how the rules work but this seemed unnessecary with this coming to light.

Archived