The Bus that Stroke Attention to See at Bus Fest....

Pablo M 201

You gotta admit, while at the Bus Festival site, you turned to look down the street and to see this....

Enjoy!

p10305971rj2.jpg

p10305981ze2.jpg

p10306031nv5.jpg

p10306051pu1.jpg

p10306021el3.jpg

Ok, going to check this bus out too....

p10306111ei1.jpg

And I have to give big props to the gentlemen that worked on this bus. The bus looks good, sounds in great condition. Wish I was able to join them for a ride.

Hope you enjoyed, comments are always welcomed.

Wow..they're so...shiny!

I'd love to get on the double decker though.

Thanks! And its nice inside the DD.

nice, but those old buses, did they had ADA access similer to this

seening they loo the same

Yup. They're the same exact model. 2089 was ex=Broadway, and ex-MTA NYCT 465. It was originally an MTA bus until the MTA got rid of them and most making their way to New Jersey.

Sexy!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

- A

Thanks!

Excellent pics there....love that Grumman!
Thanks! Them Grummans are great. Last time I was on one was in 2000. It was nice to be in one again, but I wanted to ride in it!

*whistles*

So lemme get this straight... that Grumman was originally a Broadway bus, transferred to (MTA) when bought over, and now is back in Broadway livery as part of the museum fleet? And did the Quality Control thingy originate with Broadway, or was that an (MTA) thingy just colored red?

*whistles*

So lemme get this straight... that Grumman was originally a Broadway bus, transferred to (MTA) when bought over, and now is back in Broadway livery as part of the museum fleet? And did the Quality Control thingy originate with Broadway, or was that an (MTA) thingy just colored red?

It was built for (NYCT), returned to Flxible in 1984, rebuilt, sold to (NJT) who assigned it to Broadway IBOA, and retired when (NJT)'s 1999-2000 Novas were delivered.

Archived