Oradell Garage Flooded out again by Ida storm

FlxMtroD

Most of the cruiser buses are now staged outside of Garden State Plaza. Both Flxible Metro Ds are there along with forklifts, maintenance equipment, tow trucks and some former Wayne 9000 series coaches from Fairview helping with runs. Some MCIs are being pushed around by another MCI at the mall and some are being towed from Oradell to either the mall or elsewhere via I believe is Meadowlands wrecker. Saw it towing a Oradell cruiser outside Bergen Town

On 9/2/2021 at 8:01 AM, FlxMtroD said:

Most of the cruiser buses are now staged outside of Garden State Plaza. Both Flxible Metro Ds are there along with forklifts, maintenance equipment, tow trucks and some former Wayne 9000 series coaches from Fairview helping with runs. Some MCIs are being pushed around by another MCI at the mall and some are being towed from Oradell to either the mall or elsewhere via I believe is Meadowlands wrecker. Saw it towing a Oradell cruiser outside Bergen Town

At least they were smart and got them out in time before the flooding.

On 9/6/2021 at 1:06 PM, 553 Bridgeton said:

17 oradell buses are done

Hmmm, it's why they some if Meadowlands 7100s, some 9000s from both Fairview and possibly Meadowlands and maybe some additional 21000s from the Meads 🤔

Edited by FlxMtroD

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 2:53 PM, FlxMtroD said:

Hmmm, it's why they some if Meadowlands 7100s, some 9000s from both Fairview and possibly Meadowlands and maybe some additional 21000s from the Meads 🤔

And possibly getting some of the 21300's. One inspection report from that group of buses said Howell, but I'm not sure about that now.

On 9/28/2021 at 9:44 PM, davemackey said:

And possibly getting some of the 21300's. One inspection report from that group of buses said Howell, but I'm not sure about that now.

It's been a long minute of those 21300s. Haven't seen them on the streets yet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like Oradell is gonna make a return back to Garden State Plaza to stage their cruisers. Around 9:30p today both Flxible Metro D buses are sitting alone in the parking lot. Cones were setup just like before, closing off large sections of the parking lot for the cruisers to be staged. 

I told myself that when we had that so-called northeastern thunderstorm that Oradell should think about moving their buses back to GS Plaza. Well, I don't know what's the reason this time around for them to come back. I think the buses will be moved overnight or tomorrow