Rolling Stock numbers "R"

mark1447

How come the MTA has to skip numbers between new fleet, like R142, 143, 160, 179, 188 and so

and how does people know what new rolling stock number will appear, I heard R200, dunno if thats a lye

Also are we gonna use the "R" for ever, meaning see a fleet numbered R5628908 or sumin lol

curious a bit

How come the MTA has to skip numbers between new fleet, like R142, 143, 160, 179, 188 and so

and how does people know what new rolling stock number will appear, I heard R200, dunno if thats a lye

Also are we gonna use the "R" for ever, meaning see a fleet numbered R5628908 or sumin lol

curious a bit

There's no R-200....idk where you heard that from. Whatever new subway car comes out it will always be "R" and the number

There's no R-200....idk where you heard that from. Whatever new subway car comes out it will always be "R" and the number

I saw one of N trizzy post say that 0_0

so im guessing R will be used even passed R1000?

I saw one of N trizzy post say that 0_0

so im guessing R will be used even passed R1000?

N-Trizzy was making a non-fictional R-200 for his book he's writing and 2nd we already have R-1000's hince some of the numbers on the R-142's on the (4)....unless you mean R-10000's which I highly doubt it will go that far up, but (MTA) will continue using the "R"!

curious a bit

Work diesels + other work equipment uses the "R" insignia as well. Also its about contract #s. Thats why the subway cars skip numbers

Archived