Why Is This Bus On the B16 Route?

Sea Beach

My godfather is from Jackie Gleason and he used to the on the B16. He would tell me other buses from other depots would come and pick up kids from the school in the background. Almost like a School Bus instead of dropping you off at your house lol. Notice the two bus stop signs, one at the corner and the other in the middle of the block. One would be for the school kids and the other would be for the B16 itself.

My godfather is from Jackie Gleason and he used to the on the B16. He would tell me other buses from other depots would come and pick up kids from the school in the background. Almost like a School Bus instead of dropping you off at your house lol. Notice the two bus stop signs, one at the corner and the other in the middle of the block. One would be for the school kids and the other would be for the B16 itself.

You mean like, a school tripper, right. Because there is a school tripper at Bay Academy (B36).

Wow! Are you sure that was a B16?

I couldnt c the digital signs.

You mean like, a school tripper, right. Because there is a school tripper at Bay Academy (B36).

hmmmm,this is the first time that im hearing about this school bus thing. it might just be that school bus thingy that you guys are talking about.

That would make sense, like Flatbush runs a B9 trip for Murrow at 2:45PM

wow,they do that?!

hmmmm,this is the first time that im hearing about this school bus thing. it might just be that school bus thingy that you guys are talking about.

There's a special bus that runs only on school days 1:15-4:30 that runs half of the B16 route in a variety of ways.

For example:

B36

There's a school called Bay Academy on Emmons Avenue/14th St. There are special B36 buses, that would allow students to get on right in front of the school. Normally, it doesn't go to Emmons Avenue. It goes nonstop to Coney Island, then traveling on the regular route.

You get it?

Archived