Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Local

Happy Holidays from the Q!

"Infamous 9122" Come on, don't pick on the new <Q> R160B, just kidding Anyways, Happy Holidays, R160A/B's are plentiful on the (Q), I probably ride the R68A (Q) about 20% of the time nowadays.

"Infamous 9122" Come on, don't pick on the new <Q> R160B, just kidding Anyways, Happy Holidays, R160A/B's are plentiful on the (Q), I probably ride the R68A (Q) about 20% of the time nowadays.

The (N)(Q) and (W) are set to become fully R160s by March

R160A/B taking over the entire fleets for the (N)(Q) and (W), well if that's the case where are the R68 and R68A cars going to go then, the (:)(D)? I don't see that happening for another year at least.

Don't say that! :D

I agree with you here, although the R160A/B are good on the (N)(Q) and (W). the R68 and R68A's are still providing great service on the (N)(Q) and (W), and by the way I like you R68A photos of the (Q). At least that's proof that R68A's are still reliable on the (Q).

That was the plan, sans W now, but feedback from riders is that they prefer the R68 better because it has more seats. It's possible the R68s may stay on Bdwy.

I have the feeling this may be the case with the F (R46) as well.