Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
tkx2510

Pics from yesterday.The return of the Orion V to the WF Depot and Times Square Pics.

IMG00078.jpg

A parked orion V returning to the West Farms Depot at Hunts Point Avenue in the Bronx. Ready to ride on the Bx6 Route.

Manhattan Pics From Times Square Last Night....

IMG00095.jpg

At 42nd Street Time Square. I remember this bus use to run under by Jackie Gleason Depot in Brooklyn and then Switch Over to Kingsbridge Depot in the Bronx and now is currently running under by Manhattanville depot in Manhattan and one of the same bus had switch over to Castleton Depot In Staten Island till it got scrapped.I remember siing these bus under by (MTA)Bus such as LGA Depot,JFK Depot,Baisley Park Depot,Spring Creek Depot and Far Rockaway Depot.

IMG00096.jpg

This one is under by MJQ MJQ Depot.

IMG00097.jpg

This is just came from 7th Avenue. The M101

Steelers won 35 over Chargers, 24. Steelers face next week, Baltimore.

Seems like the only thing Pittsburg is good at is football-baseball, Pirates, forget about it.

does the Bronx 19 uses CNG orion7, cuz last week i saw it parked at e tremont and southern blvd

Seems like the only thing Pittsburg is good at is football-baseball, Pirates, forget about it.

huh?

nice pics

must of posted this in wrong place.. oh well

At 42nd Street Time Square. I remember this bus use to run under by Jackie Gleason Depot in Brooklyn and then Switch Over to Kingsbridge Depot in the Bronx and now is currently running under by Manhattanville depot in Manhattan

Yeah, that's either #8565 or #8566-- I used to love riding them at JG, that was before they were repowered.

Pretty good bus photos, you took them at a good angle, that's great! the RTS and CNG buses are running smooth.