Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

1/30/09 & 2/2/02 Pictures - New Flyer D60HF 1094, Twinvision LED RTS Pics and More

DSC09827.jpg

DSC09828.jpg

DSC09829.jpg

DSC09831.jpg

Next few from my new cell phone, wanted to test the quality

Photo-0005-1.jpg

Photo-0010-1.jpg

Photo-0011.jpg

...oh crap, messed up the title, if any mod or someone is on, please change it to 2/2/09 please :)

bus numbers 5230 and 5249 were from the Flatbush Depot and were sent to Quill Depot in exchange for camera equipped buses. Try getting some pics of the Artic buses on the M79 route. (MTA)

bus numbers 5230 and 5249 were from the Flatbush Depot and were sent to Quill Depot in exchange for camera equipped buses. Try getting some pics of the Artic buses on the M79 route. (MTA)

Yer, I plan to fan the M79 Route one day. I took these pics cause I live in the area, plus those buses were running.

Thanks guys!

I noticed that sometime last week on the M9's... since when did the destination sign read "via water st" under the "Battery park city"....

anyway, solid pics you got there, bro...

That B39 shot... is only proof of what I've been telling people that think the route is so fast... ppl. that never rode it, assumes that traffic generally moves at a steady pace over that bridge... IMO, the williamsburg is worse than the manhattan bridge during the early morning hours... and around 5/6 PM, forget it (it looks as if it's around that time in that pic too... lol)... I'm glad I don't live in that part of Brooklyn where I'd have to drive across it everyday....

anyway, my faves out of the bunch were the two diagonal shots of the M14A...

Again, great job!

The B39 shot was during the evening rush, still runs good. Traffic flow was fast and smooth.

Thanks!