My Ideas For The M,G,Z,W Cuts

Sea Beach

Stop arguing you children....

Extending the (J) into Bay Parkway is a bad idea, the line's reliability rate will plummet into the ground.

Extending the (W) to 71st Continental via 63rd Street sounds pretty good to me. Gives riders more options into the Broadway Line and its stations. But make it run via the (R) line in Queens or Express to 179th Street and we got something good going on here.

(Q) to Astoria, we've seen that happen and look at the success it has during the Weekend G.Os. With this, (N) and (Q) Trains reliability rates will fly sky high, two express trains running to Astoria, or if the hatchet cuts the (W), it would still be the same. But enables riders another option into Brooklyn.

Stop arguing you children....

Extending the (J) into Bay Parkway is a bad idea, the line's reliability rate will plummet into the ground.

Extending the (W) to 71st Continental via 63rd Street sounds pretty good to me. Gives riders more options into the Broadway Line and its stations. But make it run via the (R) line in Queens or Express to 179th Street and we got something good going on here.

(Q) to Astoria, we've seen that happen and look at the success it has during the Weekend G.Os. With this, (N) and (Q) Trains reliability rates will fly sky high, two express trains running to Astoria, or if the hatchet cuts the (W), it would still be the same. But enables riders another option into Brooklyn.

Okay look... the thing is, they are cutting service, not expanding service. So I don't see the point of extending the J or the W etc... And also... I think if you put the W on the QBL local you will choke it. There are a decent number of trains on the R and V, while it may not be enough, adding the W is just overkill.

Okay look... the thing is, they are cutting service, not expanding service. So I don't see the point of extending the J or the W etc... And also... I think if you put the W on the QBL local you will choke it. There are a decent number of trains on the R and V, while it may not be enough, adding the W is just overkill.

Yeah I know, it was just a thought. But hey, this is the (MTA). Anything can happen....

Guys, post such as "your idea is stupid" are not tolerated here. If i see them i will suspend the poster for 10 days and remove their comments.

Treat others as you want to be treated. The internet is not an open ticket to be ugly towards other people.

- (A)

you know this argument reminds me of this topic here: http://www.bvestation.com/forums/index.php?topic=1719.0

and i was arguing with them and then the members from bvestation started to accuse me that I was "Joel Ibarra" when I was NEVER "Joel Ibara" then after the topic got locked then they banned me but I was NEVER Joel Ibarra but they just accused me and then they banned me from that site and then they delete my account . the members from bvestation are no good,no wonder why I don't use that site ever since.

bvestation is no good. that's why i hate bvestation.

Well I didn't even know when they said "Joel Ibarra",they were accusing me of being another member when I'm not,this is why the members that were very bad were no good and worst,I never like them anyways but i realize they accused me.

This forums seems to be good at least.

But I was banned for arguing but still it was not right for them to accuse me of being "Joel Ibarra" when I'm not.

Archived