Say Hello to the Mets-Willets Point Station

7LineFan

as long as theyre calling it Mets willets point i had a crazy idea ive pondered for quite a while with the <7> express trains . on gamedays on some of the R62's they ought to replace the <7> express sign with a mets logo with the same "express" written on it on the first & last cars guess you'd call it the Mets express train to willets pt. comments?

Hey, we both like the R32's, fine, but a Phillie fan? That's bad. This is New York not Philadelphia. Let's Go Mets. I hope all the Mets pitchers knock Rollins and company on their rear ends, for their big mouths.

imma break it down like this Amazins fans...if we had a bullpen that could get hitters out last year wed've won the division by at least 10 games and Johan wouldve won every bit of 20-22 games with another cy young snatched up. so whats that say for this year with (2) good closers in the back of that 'pen with basically the same line up and a healthy Luis Castillo? all we need is for Delgado to have a year anything close to last year, Ryan Church to be decent, about 15 wins out of Pelf, Maine, and Ollie, and whatever u can get out of the 5th spot probably Jon Niese

as long as theyre calling it Mets willets point i had a crazy idea ive pondered for quite a while with the <7> express trains . on gamedays on some of the R62's they ought to replace the <7> express sign with a mets logo with the same "express" written on it on the first & last cars guess you'd call it the Mets express train to willets pt. comments?

But then what would they cover up? You can't cover up the <7>... maybe some of those double digit bullets they never use, or the (9), but then railfans will go crazy... "WHERE'D MY (9) GO?!?!?!" Lolz

But then what would they cover up? You can't cover up the <7>... maybe some of those double digit bullets they never use, or the (9), but then railfans will go crazy... "WHERE'D MY (9) GO?!?!?!" Lolz

i thought they discontinued the (9)? besides they wont need to use it running on the (7) unless they swap with the (1)'s from time to time,

I like that idea......LETS GO METS!!!

imma break it down like this Amazins fans...if we had a bullpen that could get hitters out last year wed've won the division by at least 10 games and Johan wouldve won every bit of 20-22 games with another cy young snatched up. so whats that say for this year with (2) good closers in the back of that 'pen with basically the same line up and a healthy Luis Castillo? all we need is for Delgado to have a year anything close to last year, Ryan Church to be decent, about 15 wins out of Pelf, Maine, and Ollie, and whatever u can get out of the 5th spot probably Jon Niese

I bought playoff and World Series tickets for last year. They are sitting home, collecting dust because they been voided. Al least I got my money back, and they told me to keep the tickets.

The reason that it won't be citi field on the sign, is that it's a naming rights contract. The mets play there and are part of the city, whereas citibank is just a company & could easily up & go away. Shea was owned & operated by the city, citifield is owned & operated by the mets.

- A

The reason that it won't be citi field on the sign, is that it's a naming rights contract. The mets play there and are part of the city, whereas citibank is just a company & could easily up & go away. Shea was owned & operated by the city, citifield is owned & operated by the mets.

- A

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/12/nyregion/12shea.html

I agree! On game days, and certain express trains, they should have a Mets logo like the Staten Island Railway has a SI Y---ees logo on certain trains.

Archived