Say Hello to the Mets-Willets Point Station

7LineFan

According to WCBS-880 AM the Willets Point-Shea Stadium station will not be renamed Willets Point-Citi Field. It will be renamed Mets-Willets Point. Reactions?

That's good. The station will never be the same if it was renamed "Willets Point-Citi Field".

According to WCBS-880 AM the Willets Point-Shea Stadium station will not be renamed Willets Point-Citi Field. It will be renamed Mets-Willets Point. Reactions?

Okay good....I'm glad it will have Mets in it....for a minute I thought it would be Willets Point-CitiField....what a sigh of relief lol

That's good. The station will never be the same if it was renamed "Willets Point-Citi Field".

You surely got that right!

Might have been the deal about "Taxpayer's Field" and stuff like that... you know... how CitiCorp bought the name? And how it received a bailout that used tax money? Probably that.

The government is going to get back the $ from all of the companies no matter what happens. I think people are not understanding that. Also citi had profits in jan and feb.........

- A

The government is going to get back the $ from all of the companies no matter what happens. I think people are not understanding that. Also citi had profits in jan and feb.........

- A

Yeah I know, the stocks actually shot up when investors heard this report earlier this week.

And I don't care what it says as long as I go to a Phillies-Mets game and see the Phillies win!

Hey, we both like the R32's, fine, but a Phillie fan? That's bad. This is New York not Philadelphia. Let's Go Mets. I hope all the Mets pitchers knock Rollins and company on their rear ends, for their big mouths.

Archived