Hell's Kitchen

BJC

I love the show. I could care less about cooking. I just like to see Ramsay curse people out. The backstabbings and rivalries are also fun. This season's crop of contestants was a joke. There was Seth, who talked a good game but couldn't cook. There was a pretty blond named Colleen. She ran a cooking school but she was the worst cook in the show's history. And then there's bipolar Lacey. I think this season's winner will either be fat boy Robert or Giovanni.

I don't really follow it, but I do watch it when I catch it on....

I love the show. I could care less about cooking. I just like to see Ramsay curse people out.

haha... That's the only reason I watch it....

He's not as arrogant as Simon is (american idol), and far more hilarious when he belittles people in his tirade of yelling/cursing....

• 2 weeks later...

That's not what happened...Spoiler Alert

Ramsay sent them to the Borgata Hotel in Atlantic City in order to motivate them. The chefs saw the place where they'd work at if they want. All of them had fun. However, Robert had a little too much fun. His chest began to tighten and he sought medical attention. He had to quit the competition. That's what happens when you're 200 pounds overweight.

The competition continued. Ramsay gave the chef's a challenge. The winning chef would have immunity from elimination. Andrea (undeservingly) won. However, during dinner service she was absolutely horrible. Ben had a subpar service but Andrea was pitiful. However, she couldn't be eliminated. At the end of the service Andrea selected Paula and Ben for elimination. Ramsay wasn't having that. He told Andrea that she deserved to be eliminated but he was a man of his word. Rather than to send Ben home he gave both Ben and Andrea one more chance.

Archived