NG Question!!!!

I Run Trains

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

So I see a lot of 07 NG's on the M3 and M60 and seen some on the M10 and M5.

My question is by looking at the numbers on the Buses, did Manhattanville get most of Castletons NG?

The original question I was gonna ask was how Many NG's Manhattanville have!

I'm not sure where Manhattanvilles buses came from, but Castleton would make sense. Castleton recently started running the 4XXX NG series too. According to TTMG.org, Manhattanville has 48 NG07's.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

So I see a lot of 07 NG's on the M3 and M60 and seen some on the M10 and M5.

My question is by looking at the numbers on the Buses, did Manhattanville get most of Castletons NG?

The original question I was gonna ask was how Many NG's Manhattanville have!

I'm not sure where Manhattanvilles buses came from, but Castleton would make sense. Castleton recently started running the 4XXX NG series too. According to TTMG.org, Manhattanville has 48 NG07's.

Yeah. I say castleton because there are a lot of 38xx running out of manhattanville!

I know I've seen an NG on a non Castleton route, with a Castleton sticker. I just can't recall if it was Flatbush or Manhattanville, but now that I think of it, it probably was Manhattanville, because a Flatbush driver told me their NG07s were brand new. That may confirm that they were from Castleton.

Archived