Hello from Long Island!

Homeslice

Hello all, my name is Roberto C. Tobar, age 26, currently living in Mineola, NY (and I'm originally from Freeport). I've been taking pictures of NYC transit and other systems (most notably the LIRR) since 2007, and I've contributed to NYCSubway.org.

I do enjoy taking mass transit often (as I'm a non-driver), and when I can, photographing the action. I work in NYC (near Grand Central) as a Data Entry Clerk for a temp agency on weekdays.

I'm someone who will be smarting BADLY if Doomsday happens, as I use the LI Bus and LIRR. The former I won't be using anymore if it happens.

Otherwise, good to meet everyone here!

Greetings!

Welcome to the site, we are planning a meet up some time soon for photography stuff, check out off topic to find it.

- A

Ooh, where? I can't seem to find the thread in OT. Would be kinda nice to do this!

Yeah, I'm a Yankee fan, certainly not a fan of those so-called "artists" like the Jonas Brothers. But I just had to put in my 2 cents for who I'd THINK would have good years in the MLB this year.

As for music, I'm mostly into alternative, a bit of hard rock, and some indie.

Yeah, I'm a Yankee fan, certainly not a fan of those so-called "artists" like the Jonas Brothers. But I just had to put in my 2 cents for who I'd THINK would have good years in the MLB this year.

As for music, I'm mostly into alternative, a bit of hard rock, and some indie.

Welcome aboard bro(homeslice):P. There many teens/young men(15-21)on this site who are very smart and bright who know more about the NYC area transit system in their fingers than 90% of adults in general.

It was not a knock against those younger members. Just sometimes when i tell jokes or my experiences ie remember watching 'welcome back kotter' as a child showing a NYC subway train in opening scenes, the younger members dont understand that what i meant to say.

Archived