Citi Field means new memories for Mets fans

Trainspotter

Lets go Mets for 2009. I hope David Wright, Carlos Beltran and rest of the group does a excellent job and at least get into some playoff games.

Well, even though the Mets and Citibank are both having financial trouble but differently... I won't mind the naming of the stadium, :P!

And just one question, what is the average price of Ceasars Club, Metropolitain Box and Field Box?

It depends with what team, they're playing against, like the Yank games, every ticket is 30 bucks and above.

Dumb question. I have yet to been at the Shea/Citifield area in while but can fans 'take a sneak peak' from the subway platform to the ballpark at the Willets Point station like the old Shea?

Yeah, I just came back from Flushing. Just stand at the first car position on the Manhattan platform.

Guest MTA Bus

I Get to go with my class to Citifleid on the(2)(9)th of this month. I'm Very Excited to see the mets and ther new stadium

MTA Bus, on 4/29 that is known as "Weather Education Day". I went to a Weather Education Day on 5/25/06 when the Mets played the Phillies. The Phils won 5-3 and Ryan Howard and Bobby Abreu hit HRs in the first inning. That was the first time I saw Howard hit a HR.

I'm going to CF on 5/7.

AWWang, games against like the Yankees, Red Sox, or Phillies would cost more than the Nats.

@R32 B Train and Others:

How much will it cost like around Metropolitain Box, Field Box and Caesars Club for Mets vs. Yanks, vs. Phillies, vs. Braves? Average cost of seats please?

Delta Club Platinum $695.00

Delta Club Gold $525.00

Metropolitan Box Platinum $525.00

Ebbets Club Gold $350.00

Delta Club Silver $315.00

Metropolitan Box Gold $315.00

Field Box Gold $315.00

Ebbets Club $280.00

Delta Club $245.00

Metropolitan Box Silver $245.00

Field Box Silver $245.00

Caesars Club Platinum $245.00

Sterling Suites $245.00

Metropolitan Box $210.00

Caesars Club Gold $210.00

Empire Suites $210.00

Field Box $175.00

Caesars Club Silver $175.00

Caesars Club Bronze $161.00

Baseline Box $105.00

Caesars Club $105.00

Promenade Club Gold $105.00

Empire Party Suites $105.00

Left Field Reserved Gold $98.00

Right Field Reserved Gold $98.00

Promenade Club $84.00

Pepsi Porch Gold $84.00

Left Field Landing Gold $84.00

Left Field Reserved $70.00

Right Field Reserved $70.00

Bridge Terrace $63.00

Pepsi Porch $56.00

Left Field Landing $56.00

Modell's Clubhouse $56.00

Promenade Box $49.00

Big Apple Reserved $49.00

Promenade Reserved Infield $35.00

Promenade Reserved $27.00

Delta Club Platinum $695.00

Delta Club Gold $525.00

Metropolitan Box Platinum $525.00

Ebbets Club Gold $350.00

Delta Club Silver $315.00

Metropolitan Box Gold $315.00

Field Box Gold $315.00

Ebbets Club $280.00

Delta Club $245.00

Metropolitan Box Silver $245.00

Field Box Silver $245.00

Caesars Club Platinum $245.00

Sterling Suites $245.00

Metropolitan Box $210.00

Caesars Club Gold $210.00

Empire Suites $210.00

Field Box $175.00

Caesars Club Silver $175.00

Caesars Club Bronze $161.00

Baseline Box $105.00

Caesars Club $105.00

Promenade Club Gold $105.00

Empire Party Suites $105.00

Left Field Reserved Gold $98.00

Right Field Reserved Gold $98.00

Promenade Club $84.00

Pepsi Porch Gold $84.00

Left Field Landing Gold $84.00

Left Field Reserved $70.00

Right Field Reserved $70.00

Bridge Terrace $63.00

Pepsi Porch $56.00

Left Field Landing $56.00

Modell's Clubhouse $56.00

Promenade Box $49.00

Big Apple Reserved $49.00

Promenade Reserved Infield $35.00

Promenade Reserved $27.00

Yikes:o Most of these prices are like cost of seeing a good Broadway show. So the best seats for Yankee tickets at the 'new stadium' (around $2,000 a game)i guess will be cost of a vaction for most people lol.

Nice to see Jerry Seinfield at the game. I give him props for being a lifelong Mets fan.

Yikes:o Most of these prices are like cost of seeing a good Broadway show. So the best seats for Yankee tickets at the 'new stadium' (around $2,000 a game)i guess will be cost of a vaction for most people lol.

Nice to see Jerry Seinfield at the game. I give him props for being a lifelong Mets fan.

while the prices I posted are for platinum series games (which the Yankees fall under) the other levels aren't that far off from the platinum pricing.

Mets lose due to errors. Doh!

David wright was able to show the fans the brand new bigger than life home run apple placed at the bottom of the batter's eye in center field.

In other news yankums get their *** handed to them. :cool:

- A

David wright was able to show the fans the brand new bigger than life home run apple placed at the bottom of the batter's eye in center field.

- A

Although they 'different' buidings not trying to be politically correct but from i seen on tv and drving nearby, both the new stadium and Citifield look gorgerous. I make every effort to see at least 1x ach at both homes before the '09 season is over.

- A

That was the best part of last nights ballgames,watching the Yankees get blown out in Tampa Bay...home of the Steinbrenners.

How many pop ups did the Yankee infielders lose at the trop?..they have played their before.

Worst part is having to see Bloomberg sitting in the 1st row behind home plate eating cracker jacks,couldn't they show a different camera angle at least? Did you see his bodyguards? those 2 big guys in suits standing a couple of rows behind him?

That was the best part of last nights ballgames,watching the Yankees get blown out in Tampa Bay...home of the Steinbrenners.

How many pop ups did the Yankee infielders lose at the trop?..they have played their before.

Worst part is having to see Bloomberg sitting in the 1st row behind home plate eating cracker jacks,couldn't they show a different camera angle at least? Did you see his bodyguards? those 2 big guys in suits standing a couple of rows behind him?

I'm gonna call from the opposite end of that spectrum... worst part was seeing Wang get knocked around, again. Best parts? Seeing that winning run get BALKED in (out of all things), and Swisher pitching.

Archived