Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Some photos from 5/21/09

R33WF

Wow excellent shots! Just a question, how did u take the 1st/3 one and where in the rockaways is that, sounds more like off the platform(seeing its not allowed dunno) =\

And you caught 3938 R32, love playing with the roll signs lol. Nice collection of course =)

Wow excellent shots! Just a question, how did u take the 1st/3 one and where in the rockaways is that, sounds more like off the platform(seeing its not allowed dunno) =\

And you caught 3938 R32, love playing with the roll signs lol. Nice collection of course =)

I took photo 1/3 by the water were the A is about to go over the jamaica bay. there is a fance were there is some room to put your camera under it

also 3938/39 blinks over some rail gaps. about 75% light goes out

Brought back some memories with the old school (K) sign. That was always the fastest local back in the graffitti days! I miss that line although it was a supplemental (C)(E) hybrid. Great pictures of the Rockaway-bound (A). Sneaky and great...

I took photo 1/3 by the water were the A is about to go over the jamaica bay. there is a fance were there is some room to put your camera under it

also 3938/39 blinks over some rail gaps. about 75% light goes out

Oh right i forgot about that! Thanks for telling me and nice work =)!

Archived