A few from last night

Had some business to take care of last night in the city..

I wanted to see if I can still grab the Bronx-Bound (C) Train, but the rush was over:cry:

DSCN1456.jpg

Times Sqaure

DSCN1515-1.jpg

DSCN1517.jpg

Saw some R26 redbirds last night in work service, headed Queens-Bound on the Uptown Broadway local track at 42 St as well. Along with an R68 NIS (D) Train set; 2500 & 2600 series cars being used for school car. It ran up the Local track at 42 St, and must have turned at 57 St/7 Av, because when I took my (N) to Prince St, it showed up right behind us. After Prince, it had line-up for the Manhattan Bridge, so it crossed to The Express Track..

Video:

Zach

nice catch

Thanks!

As usual, Zach.

Splendid pics!

Thanks dude!

Nice! Love the sound of them R68s!

You know it! The 68 propulsion is awesome!

nice pics

Thanks!

Bronx-bound (C)? Sounds like the TA is still drinking the kool-aid.

Hahaha! Tell me about it. When I saw that fairly looking "new" sign, I was like, dam its only been what, 11 years, since the (C) reached Bedford Park. March 1998, was the (:o© swap.

Hahaha! Tell me about it. When I saw that fairly looking "new" sign, I was like, dam its only been what, 11 years, since the (C) reached Bedford Park. March 1998, was the (B)(C) swap.

What really puzzles me is why it doesn't even mention Queens. Hasn't the (E) been running in Queens since the mid-30's?

Archived