Pics and vids of NJT and Coach USA from May 15th!

im glad u caught the (NJT) 107L with an RTS. everytime i take the (NJT) 107 or 108 route, i always get those Metro Flexible buses, which theyre not bad at all.

Don't u think those Metro Flexible's would look really nice on (MTA)? (Just like (NJT) NJ TRANSIT but with the (MTA) logo.)

Excellent shots!

Thanks Charles!

Epic shots you got there!

Thanks Shane!

Awesome (though I wish Greyhound kept the old livery)

Thanks!

im glad u caught the (NJT) 107L with an RTS. everytime i take the (NJT) 107 or 108 route, i always get those Metro Flexible buses, which theyre not bad at all.

Don't u think those Metro Flexible's would look really nice on (MTA)? (Just like (NJT) NJ TRANSIT but with the (MTA) logo.)

Glad you enjoyed them and if someone Photoshops Metro Flxibles with (MTA) logo and pain scheme thats the only way if I can tell it would look nice or not!

Excellent pics love that color scheme for the RTS =)!

Thanks Mark!

Slammin pics Curtis!

Thanks a lot Charles!

• 4 weeks later...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Damn (G) I had to come back to these pics I liked theme so much yo did you have a chair and just chilled there cuz I think u got the whole rush hour nice man , I like those NJT coaches they had this one sign that stuck out (standing room only ) I've never seen that before wish we had that but again nice work (K)<R>. (1)

Nice stuff (C)!

(NJT) is really bringing in those new busses fast. That's good, because the metro's are starting to break down a lot.

- A

Thanks Andy....I'm liking them NABI's a lot;):tup:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Damn (G) I had to come back to these pics I liked theme so much yo did you have a chair and just chilled there cuz I think u got the whole rush hour nice man , I like those NJT coaches they had this one sign that stuck out (standing room only ) I've never seen that before wish we had that but again nice work (K)<R>. (1)

Thank you very much......appreciate it:tup:

Archived