•  

• You are viewing the forums as a guest. Register to gain access to all of our features.

Photo
    * * * * * 1 votes

Station agent 6600 questions ?

173 replies to this topic

#1 nyjdmevo

nyjdmevo
    • Veteran Member
    • 18 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:13 AM

Have anybody gotten there test date yet? My wife applied for it and haven't gotten it yet? And is there a customer service number to call to check if they received your application??

#2 Mikegepo

Mikegepo
    • 15 posts
    • LocationStaten Island

Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:40 PM

I'm waiting too, date is supposed to be 11/21, website says if you don't get it to go in person no earlier than four days which would be 11/17-21. But I'm planning on calling beforehand just in case as it gets closer.

#3 Mikegepo

Mikegepo
    • 15 posts
    • LocationStaten Island

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:08 PM

NYC Transit Station Agent, Exam No. 6600 (NEW / UPDATE)
    The multiple-choice test for this exam is scheduled to be held across multiple dates - November 21 / November 22 / December 13. All applicants should receive their admission letter by November 14, 2015. If you do not receive an admission letter by November 17, 2015, you must come to the MTA Exam Information Center located in the Lobby of 180 Livingston Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201 between the hours of 9 AM – 3 PM, Mondays through Fridays.

#4 Och0a16

Och0a16
    • 20 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:23 PM

I got the letter today.
    Anyone that has taken the station agent exam before know what the multiple choice question are going to be about?

#5 Mikegepo

Mikegepo
    • 15 posts
    • LocationStaten Island

Posted 10 November 2015 - 06:20 PM

Most of the time these tests are just common sense. Take your time, re-read, and double check all answers.

#6 1RealBoricua

1RealBoricua
    • 6 posts
    • LocationQueens NY

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:48 PM

I'm waiting too, date is supposed to be 11/21, website says if you don't get it to go in person no earlier than four days which would be 11/17-21. But I'm planning on calling beforehand just in case as it gets closer.

I received my admission letter on Tuesday 11/10 and I'm scheduled to take it on Sunday 11/22. I would go to 180 Livingston if you haven't received it by now.

#7 Supadupasai

Supadupasai
    • Pip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:43 AM

I take my test on the 22nd also, can't wait to get it over with and find out my score.

#8 Mikegepo

Mikegepo
    • 15 posts
    • LocationStaten Island

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:13 AM

That'll take a year or two

#9 EgyptianEyez

EgyptianEyez
    • Pip
    • 44 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn N.Y

Posted 19 November 2015 - 09:19 PM

I'm taking my test Sunday the 22nd and I'm so excited and a bit nervous. Anyway good luck everyone

#10 Och0a16

Och0a16
    • 20 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:01 PM

How was the exam? I thought the exam wasn't bad. Seemed a bit easy with some trick questions. The map questions seemed A bit hard at first. But once you can pin point the place they're asking in the question it's easy. Not hard hard but out of the whole test that's basically were I had to do some thinking. Maybe because I don't live or commute to Brooklyn at all that's why I maybe found it a bit harder than people that live here. Since the map part of the test had only the Brooklyn section of the train map.