Question: NG07

jacsnyy

I'm Assuming that eventually, Jackie Gleason or other primarily CNG depots are going to get NG07s added to its fleet. If and when this happens, would it use the Electric/Hybrid NG07s used by the rest of the New York City Transit, or the CNG models used by Long Island Bus?

if Jackie Gleason gets any NG's, im guessing they'll be using CNG's because the depot uses nothing but CNG's. that was one of the main reasons the RTS's they had were transferred to other depots. if they do get CNG's, i hope they make the interior like the NG Hybrids at Flatbush, Manhattanville, Michael J. Quill, Castleton, Yukon and Gun Hill.

if they do get Hybrids, that'll be nice too. but you never know. im not too sure about other depots tho. maybe Ulmer Park will get NG Hybrids.

lets just wait and see.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

if Jackie Gleason gets any NG's, im guessing they'll be using CNG's because the depot uses nothing but CNG's. that was one of the main reasons the RTS's they had were transferred to other depots. if they do get CNG's, i hope they make the interior like the NG Hybrids at Flatbush, Manhattanville, Michael J. Quill, Castleton, Yukon and Gun Hill.

if they do get Hybrids, that'll be nice too. but you never know. im not too sure about other depots tho. maybe Ulmer Park will get NG Hybrids.

lets just wait and see.

But didn't Ulmer Park just get some RTS buses from Flatbush? I mean, if theyjust got buses that aren't that old, why get more new ones?

*side note: I loved those buses Ulmer Park got from flatbush espically 5105-5124 lol*

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

But didn't Ulmer Park just get some RTS buses from Flatbush? I mean, if theyjust got buses that aren't that old, why get more new ones?

*side note: I loved those buses Ulmer Park got from flatbush espically 5105-5124 lol*

Because UP hasn't seen a factory new bus since 1996, its one of 4 depots that still has no hybrids (126, JAM,KB, UP) and 40 footers from 1999 don't exactly count as new

• 2 weeks later...

Why should Jackie Gleason depot recieve new Orion7NG.

Jackie have Orion7CNG ( Jackie Gleason depot dont need

Orion7NG if they have Orion7CNG , and they have 190 C40LF new flyer

bus. i but there is no point that Jackie Gleason depot should reiceve new

Orion7NG.Jackie gleason have 278 hybird electric bus . maybe same amount

that West Farms depot ( West Farms depot have 202 orion7CNG.

Jackie Gleason have ( #800 - #989 ( 190 C40LF new flyer bus)

#7560 - #7616 ( 57 orion7CNG bus)

#580 - #610 ( 31 Orion5 CNG )

If Jackie gleason depot were to recievce new Orion7NG.

so does West Farms depot they desreve to get new Orion7NG. Jackie Gleason have 278 hybird more than West Farms depot have .

West farms dont have too many hybird electric bus not like

Jackie gleason depot have.

( where will #7560 - #7617 go if Jackie Gleason depot recieve new

Orion7NG.? :tdown: :)

• 2 weeks later...
Why should Jackie Gleason depot recieve new Orion7NG.

Jackie have Orion7CNG ( Jackie Gleason depot dont need

Orion7NG if they have Orion7CNG , and they have 190 C40LF new flyer

bus. i but there is no point that Jackie Gleason depot should reiceve new

Orion7NG.Jackie gleason have 278 hybird electric bus . maybe same amount

that West Farms depot ( West Farms depot have 202 orion7CNG.

Jackie Gleason have ( #800 - #989 ( 190 C40LF new flyer bus)

#7560 - #7616 ( 57 orion7CNG bus)

#580 - #610 ( 31 Orion5 CNG )

If Jackie gleason depot were to recievce new Orion7NG.

so does West Farms depot they desreve to get new Orion7NG. Jackie Gleason have 278 hybird more than West Farms depot have .

West farms dont have too many hybird electric bus not like

Jackie gleason depot have.

( where will #7560 - #7617 go if Jackie Gleason depot recieve new

Orion7NG.? :tdown: ;)

we would keep them. unfortunately West Farms will get the new NG Buses too if Jackie Gleason gets them. they have the same fleet except West Farms has RTS's and Jackie Gleason doesnt.

Archived