R46 on the Lefferts Shuttle

R32 3838

Excellent Shots! I guess that they ran out of those shuttle line designators for the Lefferts Shuttle as they are currenly using R46s as well for the shuttles.

Shuttle line deignators???? What do you mean? if you're reffering to the (S) bullet, they commonly use the B'way bullet for lefferts shuttle service

Shuttle line deignators???? What do you mean? if you're reffering to the (S) bullet, they commonly use the B'way bullet for lefferts shuttle service
I meant the bullet, but couldn't think of that term at the moment.

I remember in the good old days when they used the R38s exclusively for the Lefferts Shuttle!

The Lefferts Shuttle has been using a Yellow (S) for years. The reason is simply because they don't want people to confuse it to the Rockaway Park Shuttle.

They been using the Broadway (S)? I thought they used the (A) sign :confused:

I would think with R-142s, T/Os would always used the same (5) signage for the Dyre Shuttle. Perhaps the (S) was used sporadically during the redbird days, although I've never been up there at that time.

I've heard some say that the late night R Shuttle (36 St to 95 St) sometimes uses the brown <R> or gray (S), although usually I've seen the regular yellow (R).

Archived