R46 (C) Train, When will it happen?

ctrain

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So it's gonna be the (A) , (C) , (G) , (R) and (V) that use R46s?

MAN!!!! I WISH THE (C) TRAIN GETS R160s. THIS IS VERY UPSETING. I MEAN R46s ARE ONE OF THE THREE THINGS THAT MAKES THE (F) SOOOOOO AWESOME.

If that is the case, why are you clamoring for R160s on the (C).

WHY CAN'T R160s RUN ON THE (C) NOW? WHY IS THAT SOOOOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

They will, on weekend GOs.

So it's gonna be the (A) , (C) , (G) , (R) and (V) that use R46s?

MAN!!!! I WISH THE (C) TRAIN GETS R160s. THIS IS VERY UPSETING. I MEAN R46s ARE ONE OF THE THREE THINGS THAT MAKES THE (F) SOOOOOO AWESOME. THE OTHER TWO BEING THE PEOPLE THAT TAKE THE (F)(INCLUDING THE HOT BLONDE BABES) AND THE AMAZING VIEW OF THE CLUVER VIDACT. PLUS THE FACT THAT IT GOES TO CONEY ISLAND AND DREAMLAND. WHY CAN'T R160s RUN ON THE (C) NOW? WHY IS THAT SOOOOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well at least the (C) will have trains to have in service.

The problem is that the R160s bench seats are too flat. There's no curvature for your posterior to conform to, it has to be pushed and contorted. If the seating were more like the R130s then that would be a better improvement.

Oh I totally agree that the 'lump' should be 'pushed down' so at least it'll be better to conform with a person's back. I'm wondering who does the seat testings?

A bit o/t:

I mean the M7 seats are horrible and I don't mean just the pants ripping armrests. Those seats are too narrow compared to the more comfortable M1/3 seats. I would not sit in the middle seat of a 3-seater even if you paid me. I'd rather they had made 4 comfortable seats and the 5th one as extra small on the outside part of the 3-seater.

well , you are right.:P Maybe the (F) will be half R46s and half R160s when the (C) gets them. At least R46s will still be on the (G). I guess the (V) will have to be my most fav route come 2010. Sorry for the caps. For now , I'll enjoy every moment of taking a R46 on the (F).

R46 (F) train: 1975-2015! I hope...:)

Archived