Which buses cross over?

NJTransitFan

Bx16, Q5, Q85, Q111, Q113, S89.

Actually the Bx16, and even the Bx31 doesn't cross. Nereid Avenue (aka 238st) is still The Bronx, even though it is so close to Westchester County. Even after the Boston Rd bridge N/B, that is still the Bronx.

To add the BxM3 crosses the border.

Are you serious? and 110 % sure its an MCI X1 from Staten Island?

Yuppo Zach. I was on my way to the movie theater in Bayonne and walking through the 34th Street HBLR parking lot then about to cross Route 440, I see an MTA MCI approaching with the destination sign displaying, "X1 Eltingville Transit Center," with geese in the bus! I wish I had my camera. Next time I'll definitely try to find it again. It was around 1:30 PM.

Yuppo Zach. I was on my way to the movie theater in Bayonne and walking through the 34th Street HBLR parking lot then about to cross Route 440, I see an MTA MCI approaching with the destination sign displaying, "X1 Eltingville Transit Center," with geese in the bus! I wish I had my camera. Next time I'll definitely try to find it again. It was around 1:30 PM.

Wow. Maybe the Gowanus was jammed so Yukon had redirected them through Bayonne. I would never think, we would see an X1 Outside of NYC - City limits. lol.. Yeah, get us photo next time.

At least it would give the S89 A partner to travel with ( pending if another X1 runs during the Rush Hours through there; since 89 Service is Rush Hours Only)

Wow. Maybe the Gowanus was jammed so Yukon had redirected them through Bayonne. I would never think, we would see an X1 Outside of NYC - City limits. lol.. Yeah, get us photo next time.

At least it would give the S89 A partner to travel with ( pending if another X1 runs during the Rush Hours through there; since 89 Service is Rush Hours Only)

Oh, I forgot to mention that I saw that on a sunday.......

Actually the Bx16, and even the Bx31 doesn't cross. Nereid Avenue (aka 238st) is still The Bronx, even though it is so close to Westchester County. Even after the Boston Rd bridge N/B, that is still the Bronx.

It doesn't cross into Westchester at Ropes or Nereid. It does it at Mundy Lane. :D

It doesn't cross into Westchester at Ropes or Nereid. It does it at Mundy Lane. :P

Been over there, I forget that area. One can literally throw a rock from the Bronx side, and hit someone on the Westchester side there. Wonder how does the law deal with that?

Archived