Major Bus Depot Swaps/Moves

trainspot12

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

8912 is at Eastchester. Its still in (MTA) NYC Bus uniform complete with West Farms stickers. This must have been a last-minute thing...I'm on it on the QBx1 as I post this

its there few days ago along with 8766

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

8912 is at Eastchester. Its still in (MTA) NYC Bus uniform complete with West Farms stickers. This must have been a last-minute thing...I'm on it on the QBx1 as I post this

I just posted on this! This is NOT a roster thread. Please do not post in here unless there are major moves or swaps. That means multiple bus moves. Not one or two!

I just posted on this! This is NOT a roster thread. Please do not post in here unless there are major moves or swaps. That means multiple bus moves. Not one or two!

Sorry

As you know 5135-5136 are at ulmer park and the day they got those , a person on youtube named yankee5004 who made the video of 5135 he said he walked by in the building and saw 8888 and 8890 in the fueling station and then last friday i was on 4320 and my uncle parked the bus on neptune in coneyisland and i saw 8888 getting off of the b36 and it was flying down the street , and then i saw 8890 10 minutes after that ( also getting off of the b36 ) and then i rode by the other morning and i saw 8889 with an ulmer pk sticker also and i said to my self huh and then i kept driving by the bus depot and then i saw 8910 parked where the b6 & b82 stops at accross from the depot and i said hmmm i never saw 8910 out here and i turn my head and look down for the sticker and it had an ulmer park sticker on it so im guessing 8910 came from storage ?

8910 came from WF then went to ECH storage. Now its at UP.

Oh alright lol , i saw 5136 just now on the b1 as im posting this and i saw 5136 lastnight and i saw 5113 the repainted one & i saw 8910 on the b74 and then it parked on my street but my phone was being slow so no picture but ill try and capture it this week

Archived