Major Bus Depot Swaps/Moves

trainspot12

Also, 1078 & 1087 are now in service at the WF depot 1087 was NIS. 1078 was on the Bx-36.

2 more Artics for WF 1083 & 1084.

It's true, I just saw 1085 on the Bx36 LTD with 126st stickers, akamtabx36 spotted 1087 too, this is probably for the artics taking over the Bx15

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1864 is now at the CP depot. Also, 7265, 7271, 9893, 9912, & 9931 are all at the WF depot.

Pretty cool. Interesting I've seen lots of the 9800-series O5 CNGs and the 8900-series NovaBuses while I'm at work most of the day...but I've yet to see these 7200s and 9900s running.

-MF'86

<4>

But JFK & FR interline buses on routes

FR and JFK are not interlined during the weekends. They're only interlined during weekdays and they have been talking about balancing the fleet at Far Rockaway due to the fact that Far Rockaway has the newest fleet (why they want to balance it IDK).

I was driving passed my Depot before and Something caught my Eye ,It was A NG ,I'll look into it tomorrow ,Those have never been in there before.

It is there probably for training purposes as you are suppose to be getting NG CNGs soon. Whether it is a Hybrid or a CNG from LI Bus, you need to be trained on it.

I can safely say that 5964 is at Far Rockaway (rode it on the Q35, the last run of the day the 5:10PM to Rockaway Park). That bus will go back to the depot and get it's sticker change and rest for the night. It should be on the Q22 tomorrow (however no guarantees of whether that will happen). Also there will be more Orion Vs will be on the way to Far Rockaway as they increased the Q22, and Q35.

Pictures and audio of 5964 (as well as other shots) will come as soon as possible.

I can safely say that 5964 is at Far Rockaway (rode it on the Q35, the last run of the day the 5:10PM to Rockaway Park). That bus will go back to the depot and get it's sticker change and rest for the night. It should be on the Q22 tomorrow (however no guarantees of whether that will happen). Also there will be more Orion Vs will be on the way to Far Rockaway as they increased the Q22, and Q35.

Pictures and audio of 5964 (as well as other shots) will come as soon as possible.

uh, i highly do not think they will change the stickers on those Orion Vs since they are coming from JFK and going to FR.

What is foamer

Not to offend anybody, but a foamer is someone who is obsessed with something until they will push people out of the way and run for the object they are obsessed with and they will stop at nothing to see or get it (ex-Bus Foamer, Train Foamer, I think you get the picture).

But enough being off topic, all RTS and 1996 Orion V at West Farms should be removed from service (if there's still some in service, they will be pulled shortly) as the New Flyer Artics and Orion V CNGs have replaced them.

Archived