WWE or TNA

jfkdepot09

I'm old school and i will always remember Hulk Hogan,Iron Sheik,British Bulldogs and others who paved the way for the 90's and now.I loved the Attitude Era and i think the WWE now has gotten a little stale for my taste.I watch both so if i had to pick one i would pick none.TNA storylines are predictable and boring sometimes,but it does have it's cool X-Division.WWE is a little flashier,better storylines,brand extensions,huge roster and the Divas Division in it's favor.I just wish that the old WCW,ECW or NWA would still exist,at least one can have variety to watch.It's sad that the old huge promotions were massacred by WWF/E.

I'm old school and i will always remember Hulk Hogan,Iron Sheik,British Bulldogs and others who paved the way for the 90's and now.I loved the Attitude Era and i think the WWE has grown better.I watch both so if i had to pick one i would pick WWE over TNA.TNA storylines are predictable and boring sometimes,but it does have it's cool X-Division.WWE is a little flashier,better storylines,brand extensions,huge roster and the Divas Division in it's favor.I wish Eric Bischoff would return to Raw.

Does it matter lol seriously. They both owned by Vince McMahon.:confused:

Not TNA.Currently the wack ass ECW is not really a promotion it's not like the old ECW,Raw and Smackdown are just 2 split rosters with their own champions and sleeper storylines.It's not the same when one millionaire owns everything and tries to recreate another so called promotion within it's own walls.When WCW,ECW,NWA,AWA existed as seperate entities,people had more variety and a sense of competetion existed between these dinosaurs.Now the quality and excitement is gone.TNA should enjoy it's moment in the sun as a seperate company but time will only tell if it can really hang with the only big boy left on the block.

Does it matter lol seriously. They both owned by Vince McMahon.:confused:

It does matter there is better diva ass for us to watch o yeh

ol skool wwf was fun to watch no doubt they have it on MSG classics so keep an eye out .

WWE WWF and that's the bottom line cuz (K)night <R>ider said so.:cool:

It does matter there is better diva ass for us to watch o yeh

ol skool wwf was fun to watch no doubt they have it on MSG classics so keep an eye out .

WWE WWF and that's the bottom line cuz (K)night <R>ider said so.:cool:

WWF was the shizznit, if you smelllllll, the train brakes burning......

Vince Mcm is the man let's hope he keeps it going .

TNA has other wwe superstars anyway on the show but WCW was fun to watch and if I could go further G.L.O.W womans wrestling was interesting to watch to ,back in the 90's;) (K)<R>

WCW was great also (Sting, Lex Luger, The 4 Horsemen, etc...). That is when both gave great shows, competing for the audience.........

WWF was the shizznit, if you smelllllll, the train brakes burning......

WCW was great also (Sting, Lex Luger, The 4 Horsemen, etc...). That is when both gave great shows, competing for the audience.........

IMO the golden age of pro westling in the television era is 3 periods.

1)1952-60 when it aired on then new ABC-TV NBC-TV and now defucant Dumont Channel at the same time but different nights.

2)1983-90 Hulk mania.:cool:(my personal favorite) Also the height of Ric Flair carrer called by many people, the best pro wrestler of all time but went unnoticed in the lesser know AWA/WCW.

3)1995-2000 before the WCW/WWE merger when both leagues had a huge rival. WCW and then owner Ted Turner had the first regular 'live' weekly Wrestlemania-type show around 1993-94.

Vince and his WWF (late the current WWE)posse replied and thus the rivalry was intense and pro wrestlers received record contracts. The era ended around 2000 when Vince brought WCW and the former rivals merged.

neither i like the old national wrestling alliance with the funk and brisco brothers dusty rhoades harley race magnum ta paul jones etc that was wrestling this is garbage wwf and tna the old wwwf wit bob backlund and bruno sammartino was great

I miss the old NWA.I used to watch NWA World Wide Wrestling on channel 11 Saturday mornings,followed by G.L.O.W,Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling and then i would catch the old Mid-Atlantic Wrestling show and AWA Wrestling on channel 50 Sundays.These good promotions were all around from the early to mid 80's.Does anybody remember WWF Wrestling Superstars on Fox 5 Saturdays and WWF Wrestling Challenge on Sundays?

i think vince mcmahon ruined wrestling when in 1984 he bought all the television time from all the regional promotions and drove all the small promotions out of business and that begun the hulk hogan era and made it entertainment not sport

i think vince mcmahon ruined wrestling when in 1984 he bought all the television time from all the regional promotions and drove all the small promotions out of business and that begun the hulk hogan era and made it entertainment not sport

Whether you like him or not Vince McMahon and his family are now Billionaries.:confused:

Sorry to sound like a smartA@@ bro but Channel 5 did not become "Fox 5' until 1986.

Sure i remember the WWF shows on the old pre-Fox Ch.5 from the '80's.:cool:

Including the infamous Piper Pitt.:tup::mad::P

My mistake,you are right about that.Fox 5 wasn't around early 80's,i guess as we get older our memories become a lil fuzzy lol :)

WWF all the way, WWE till 2006/2007. WCW was the best till 2000 when vince russo came and screwed everything up. TNA has caught my attention and its getting rather interesting. WWE kept bringing back old feuds like Triple H and Randy Orton and so on, it got stale and boring now. Until they get a new storyline, i'll be watching it again.

Archived