Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
lilbluefoxie

SIR Photos From Today

I went around on the Staten Island Railroad today, went from St George to Clifton then back to St George.

IMG_3110.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG

IMG_3113.JPG

IMG_3115.JPG

IMG_3117.JPG My favorite of my SIR photos.

Thanks, the SIRT was quite fun, It was very scenic. Next summer I plan to go all the way to Totenville, I hear theres a beach there so I can kill some time waiting for the next train.

Thanks, the SIRT was quite fun, It was very scenic. Next summer I plan to go all the way to Totenville, I hear theres a beach there so I can kill some time waiting for the next train.

I have been down in Tottenville and I don't remember a beach, but there is the water near by.

I have been down in Tottenville and I don't remember a beach, but there is the water near by.
menither and i was there 2wice.:confused:

Theres a beach all the way at the end of SIR called South Beach. You have to walk about 10 minutes from Tottenville. It is right by the historic Conference house. I used to go there alot with friends who live on SI.

That's a good idea since the stations before Tottenville... Atlantic and Nassau are the only ones which were not renovated to look like the rest of the SIR stations. This includes painted wood signs, and I believe these stations are soon to be closed or be replaced by a new one.