Gravesend Lovin

Sea Beach

Nice pics

Thanks! :P

I live acrosss the street from the (N) 86 Street Station and you took beautiful pics as well for that you get 2 :tup: :tup:

o,cool!

Thanks man! :):)

some of my pics came out blurry tho,i dunno why that happened,that never happens with my outdoor pics!! maybe it had something to do with the weather? it was cloudy out....

Nice pics, and yes the weather (especially clouds) will affect your pictures, more clouds = less light. Less light with the shutter speed you probably had will cause camera-shake.

he can turn on an anti shake or have Auto focus on continous.

Or increase the ISO speed and lower apture and raise shutter speed if im correct.

Nice pics how ever!

Nice pics, and yes the weather (especially clouds) will affect your pictures, more clouds = less light. Less light with the shutter speed you probably had will cause camera-shake.

Thanks! :)

ahhh crap!

he can turn on an anti shake or have Auto focus on continous.

Or increase the ISO speed and lower apture and raise shutter speed if im correct.

Nice pics how ever!

I have a Cannon Powershot,I dont thnk you can do that on there. The only thing I know what to do is how to change the ISO from Auto to 1600,thats it,lol.

Nice 160 run dude:cool:

So it wasnt releasing its breaks?

ahhh crap!

I have a Cannon Powershot,I dont thnk you can do that on there. The only thing I know what to do is how to change the ISO from Auto to 1600,thats it,lol.

So it wasnt releasing its breaks?

all digital cameras have a manual setting to change that. Auto doesnt give the best results, unless you wanna take a fast pic and dont have time to change settings. What model do u have?

Archived