Blue and Orange S icons

lilbluefoxie

That will be a load of Smilies.. I wounder if Harry made them or just grabbed em off the t/a. I love the smilies.

as well as Yellow (:P<B>(D)<D>(E)(F)<N><R>(S)(V)<W>, Blue (:)<B>(D)<B><E>(F)(S)(V)(SIR), Orange (A)<A><B>(C)<C><D>(E)(G)(H)(N)<Q>(R)(W)<W>, Lime Green (F)<G>, Red (4)(5)<5>, Green (2) please?

Those extra once are not really needed.. Green (2), Red (4)(5)<5>? Only needed ones are good, not just any. But its up to the Administration!

That will be a load of Smilies.. I wounder if Harry made them or just grabbed em off the t/a. I love the smilies.

Those extra once are not really needed.. Green (2), Red (4)(5)<5>? Only needed ones are good, not just any. But its up to the Administration!

on my map is needed, lol. jk. but it would be nice to have.

on my map is needed, lol. jk. but it would be nice to have.

Yeah but smiles also take space on a Servers Hard Drive, tho little.. Plus he will need to upload em and configure em. And if its for him to make a bunch, i dunno how fast it would be done if does em..:confused:

Can you make them with Akzidenz Grotesk, PLEASE??? :cool:

Basic Commercial is based off of the Grotesk type fonts. On another place I read that Basic Commercial replaced the Akzidenz Grotesk font. Supposedly the Akzidenz Grotesk font wasn't for sale or not available anymore.

I don't know what to believe but it looks damn close. So that's what I use. :cool:

Basic Commercial is based off of the Grotesk type fonts. On another place I read that Basic Commercial replaced the Akzidenz Grotesk font. Supposedly the Akzidenz Grotesk font wasn't for sale or not available anymore.

I don't know what to believe but it looks damn close. So that's what I use. :cool:

I do have Akzidenz Grotesk that I could make available for you to use....

Never heard of em. Man you got a secrete for everything lol.

Does the t/a uses these too?

The TA uses Helvetica as a priority, although some signs with the Akzidenz Grotesk font still exists in some places. They just don't make those anymore.

I do have Akzidenz Grotesk that I could make available for you to use....

The Basic Commercial font I use is fine. But thanks! :cool:

Never heard of em. Man you got a secrete for everything lol.

Does the t/a uses these too?

I believe the current standard font for subway signage is the Helvetica CE. I could be wrong but that is what I use to create the present subway bullets and station signs. I use Basic Commercial for the 70's era subway bullets. :P

Archived