Subway train kills cell chatter

CPBO

DON"T DO THIS PLEASE. The only time you might have less chance is late night when trains average twenty minutes except that now many lines (Lexington Avenue (4)(6); Seventh Avenue (1)(2); Lenox Avenue (2)(3); Eighth Avenue (A)(E)) have two trains actually meaning ten minute spacing.

DONT EVEN DO IT THEN!!!!

There was also another incident on Friday at Avenue N of the (F) I dont know if the person jumped but they survived amazingly.

Another genius on the (L)arry line in near blizzard conditions @ that on saturday night,Slips and falls to the roadbed the T/O was able to stop the train in Time...

Shoot man I am track qualified and I wouldnt even bother going down to the roadbed for anyone. Especially at 110th northbound the train is coming in at least 35 mph+. I was working on the (D) when this happened and we were just passing by the 110th when the T/O called in the incident it sucks for him to have to see that crap. I have no remorse for idiots who think a phone is more important than their lives.

There was also another incident on Friday at Avenue N of the (F) I dont know if the person jumped but they survived amazingly.

Heres the story on cbs link to that incident....

http://wcbstv.com/local/subway.save.michael.2.1384799.html

DON'T DO THIS ON ANY TRANSIT/LIGHTRAIL SYSTEM.

I think when I was HSES or MS104 school year, I remember I was on 14th St Union Sq (L) Platform on Rockaway Parkway-bound platform.

I was at front end and I saw group of teenager and I think female drop her textbook onto track.

One of teenager jump into track to retrieve it. At that moment, (L) was coming on the track (This was before OPTO).

He got it and climb up stair by DO NOT ENTER.

During St. Patrick Day 2008, I dropped dispersal camera I drop at 86th St (1) on uptown platform that had pics of South Ferry Station action.

When I went to Customer Assistant Booth, female lady wasn't there. After long wait, I hit the CALL BUTTON to connect to 24-hour boot and she took 20 minutes to get to me.

She told me I have to come back 1 hour, and after MET tour at 11:15, which I was late b/c I forgot about St. Pat Day Parade.

I came back late and she got it for me.

Recently on September or October, when there was R42 on (E), I was heading to Madison Av exit on 5th Av/53rd St (E)(V).

I think lady with stroller dropped something on track, and man jumped into track to retrieve for her as Queens-bound (E) was approaching at usual speed, but man pushed himself onto platform.

Archived