Disturbed...

The Real

This world needs positive reform, and plenty of it. We also need to control electronic usage, like people now replace retail stores with their computer, a negative to contact with the natural world as well as a negative to excersise. Also, out food need reform, we take in too much of everything and too much artifical sustances so we need a better food system and eliminate the worst foods out there...

That is just some of my comments, I could get deep, very deep.

irony.jpg

Thanks for the info Shane...

I sure know plenty of stuff and I could write a ton...

Well, I know this world is full of greed and stubborness as well as jelousy and uncoopeartiveness. As well as it is getting more f'd up with stupid and stubborn people each and everyday. Even the majority of the Democrats and screwed up, they do not go Bi-Partisan and does things their way and rougely.

I would really want America to see East Asian countries (except Korea) as a role model. I love the freedom America has but it just does not have the sprit that the East Asian countries have, all we think it money run the world. Well, it is not, we run the world, our spirit and energy and smartness run the world.

This world needs positive reform, and plenty of it. We also need to control electronic usage, like people now replace retail stores with their computer, a negative to contact with the natural world as well as a negative to excersise. Also, out food need reform, we take in too much of everything and too much artifical sustances so we need a better food system and eliminate the worst foods out there...

you are a total moron, thats the bottom line, i'm done with you and dont ever send me a message to my username ever about taking it to the pm. I'm really not the one buddy.

Guest Charles
I would really want America to see East Asian countries (except Korea) as a role model. I love the freedom America has but it just does not have the sprit that the East Asian countries have, all we think it money run the world. Well, it is not, we run the world, our spirit and energy and smartness run the world.

then move back to China or wherever your from. way to digress from your original posts.

Well, it is not, we run the world, our spirit and energy and smartness run the world.

In which you need more of.

This world needs positive reform, and plenty of it. We also need to control electronic usage, like people now replace retail stores with their computer, a negative to contact with the natural world as well as a negative to excersise.

It's called technology. It comes from the same East Asians that you said we should base this world from.

Also, out food need reform, we take in too much of everything and too much artifical sustances so we need a better food system and eliminate the worst foods out there...

Ok, now you just went off the page...

Well, I know this world is full of greed and stubborness as well as jelousy and uncoopeartiveness. As well as it is getting more f'd up with stupid and stubborn people each and everyday. Even the majority of the Democrats and screwed up, they do not go Bi-Partisan and does things their way and rougely.

Typical...a young version of Weinturd himself? Like seriously, who do you think you are, The Superior Wang? The Chosen Wang?

A big example of stubbornness right here.

Money does rule the world.

You can do your part by not eating the worst food out there.

Oh really, i would like to see how detailed can you get..

Responses in bold.

you are a total moron, thats the bottom line, i'm done with you and dont ever send me a message to my username ever about taking it to the pm. I'm really not the one buddy.

Responses in bold.

You actually think the kid will learn anything from this?

I'm just pushing his buttons for the fun of it now...

Archived