Was he allowed to do this?

Kingsbridge Bus

When I was walking down the street taking pics, a B/o operating Gun Hill articulated 1002 on the (5) subway shuttle had no passengers on his bus since another bus in front of him took them all. He decided to abandon his bus at the bus stop to go across the street to CVS store. I was going there anyways so I followed him. He went to the ATM there & then purchased a suspicios amount of gum. Is he even allowed to abandon his:confused: bus while on service.

He could have asked before he left. However, an incident this morning where a driver left her bus without telling anyone, road ops came around and asked us where the driver went. When she got back (with a bag of chips) she got an earful, road ops put us on another bus. Don't know what happend to the driver but she didn't look happy.

That is wrong, I would have driven the bus around the corner & run away from it, take a picture & e-mail it to Gun Hill depot

LMAO! I like that attitude!

I've seen bus drivers do that before their first stop but not in the middle of a run. Are Subway shuttle even on a schedule anyway?

Ive been on the Bx21 SB, and when we get to Tremont/Boston rd, the b/o stops the bus and goes to the Twin Donut next door.

For like 5min..

Ether hes not suppose to do that or he did it since hes way to early o schedule.

LMAO! I like that attitude!

I've seen bus drivers do that before their first stop but not in the middle of a run. Are Subway shuttle even on a schedule anyway?

They might have their own scedrule. There was an NG in front of it with lots of people so he thought everyone should ride a hybrid.

He could have asked before he left. However, an incident this morning where a driver left her bus without telling anyone, road ops came around and asked us where the driver went. When she got back (with a bag of chips) she got an earful, road ops put us on another bus. Don't know what happend to the driver but she didn't look happy.

Oops! Normally, the B/O is supposed to tell customers why, and usually, it's nature calling. It happened to me one time on the Q46---apparently the driver had a "secondary issue".

As for that driver---I imagine she got discharged early and ended up with other issues.

As for the stop, what stop? If there were no people on the bus, and no one sees, it could be allowed to slide.

Oops! Normally, the B/O is supposed to tell customers why, and usually, it's nature calling. It happened to me one time on the Q46---apparently the driver had a "secondary issue".

As for that driver---I imagine she got discharged early and ended up with other issues.

As for the stop, what stop? If there were no people on the bus, and no one sees, it could be allowed to slide.

Rhinelander Ave stop, HE BLOCKED A bX8 WITH HIS ARTIC

No, my uncle is a cop. Neh, I saw a guy sneaking through the back door of a shuttle bus, lol

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the shuttle is free that dont count

Archived