Was he allowed to do this?

Kingsbridge Bus

Ive been on the Bx21 SB, and when we get to Tremont/Boston rd, the b/o stops the bus and goes to the Twin Donut next door.

For like 5min..

Ether hes not suppose to do that or he did it since hes way to early o schedule.

Again, maybe he had to pee.

Since so many of you guys are experts on buses, have you ever considered how and where does the operator go to find a civilized place to pee?

You young bucks can hold it in but when you get older.........

When I was walking down the street taking pics, a B/o operating Gun Hill articulated 1002 on the (5) subway shuttle had no passengers on his bus since another bus in front of him took them all. He decided to abandon his bus at the bus stop to go across the street to CVS store. I was going there anyways so I followed him. He went to the ATM there & then purchased a suspicios amount of gum. Is he even allowed to abandon his:confused: bus while on service.
I would be more suspicious of the amount of gum he has purchased.;)

The B/O did you guys a favor by letting you sit on the bus. He/She should have made everyone get off the bus and then secured the bus. While walking to the bath room called console to tell them that they was going to be taking a personal.( Use the radio if you have time, sometimes they will make you wait like 5 mins,it is bad sometimes). Board pissed off customers and once again calling console that you are back from personal (praying they might put you in place,yeah right) and just keep it moving. sometimes we have to fart. would you like me to let it rip or would you like me to get a bottle of water at the corner store(while walk to store playing a tune) and keep it moving ???

The B/O did you guys a favor by letting you sit on the bus. He/She should have made everyone get off the bus and then secured the bus. While walking to the bath room called console to tell them that they was going to be taking a personal.( Use the radio if you have time, sometimes they will make you wait like 5 mins,it is bad sometimes). Board pissed off customers and once again calling console that you are back from personal (praying they might put you in place,yeah right) and just keep it moving. sometimes we have to fart. would you like me to let it rip or would you like me to get a bottle of water at the corner store(while walk to store playing a tune) and keep it moving ???

It's so sad that the riding public (including contributors to "boards" such as this) conveniently forget that transit workers are not machines. Rather, they operate them.

One time I was riding the B52 towards downtown Brooklyn and the driver went to a store "to get an apple for some energy".

Another time this happened on a Portchester bound 61 when a driver went into a store near the Mamaroneck station.

If I was a bus operator, there is no way I'm going to tell the riders I have to stop the bus to take a piss because it's none of your business!

Rather, you should have figured out that the "getting an apple for some energy" comment meant something else. Same thing with the situation in Marmarmoneck.

Next time you ride a bus, think of the driver on where he can possibly go for a comfort on that route, expecially if he has the same bus at his meal period. Or is he supposed to hold it in for 8 hours?

When I was walking down the street taking pics, a B/o operating Gun Hill articulated 1002 on the (5) subway shuttle had no passengers on his bus since another bus in front of him took them all. He decided to abandon his bus at the bus stop to go across the street to CVS store. I was going there anyways so I followed him. He went to the ATM there & then purchased a suspicios amount of gum. Is he even allowed to abandon his:confused: bus while on service.

Who do you think you are, the Roving Reporter? Mind your own business and keep walking down the street. It's "bus/railfans" like you that make employees mistrust fans who take pictures of trains and buses, or ride them, for a hobby because they love banging in people as if they'll get a gold star or something, and you've only re-inforced my opinion of them.:mad:

That is wrong, I would have driven the bus around the corner & run away from it, take a picture & e-mail it to Gun Hill depot

Good idea, then it would be two of you getting in trouble and not just the bus driver.

In the unlikely event of you even being able to get the bus moving in the first place I doubt that, unless you have some kind of experience driving a large vehicle, you would have been able to get 'around the corner' before you hit either something or someone.

Good idea, then it would be two of you getting in trouble and not just the bus driver.

In the unlikely event of you even being able to get the bus moving in the first place I doubt that, unless you have some kind of experience driving a large vehicle, you would have been able to get 'around the corner' before you hit either something or someone.

Nah, my head would hit the front glass becuz i'm not using a seat belt & I'll fly out of the bus. Then, I'll wash out my finger prints & send a report to Gun Hill depot saying the B/o crashed 1002 with a tree & a post office & ran away. I'll also report him for stealing stamps from the post office.

Nah, my head would hit the front glass becuz i'm not using a seat belt & I'll fly out of the bus. Then, I'll wash out my finger prints & send a report to Gun Hill depot saying the B/o crashed 1002 with a tree & a post office & ran away. I'll also report him for stealing stamps from the post office.

You're about as funny as a broken leg.

I know of another fan site you'd fit right in to.

Unless you already post there already under a different handle.

Archived