IRT Train Arrival Time Boards Discussion

R32 3348

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You call that an an Update?, haha.

Its a glitch and a technical issue on that outdated system.

well thats the something, it could have been a glitch or something they did i didnt hear anything wrong and funny they can see whats going on so i am not sure what it was i have some new pics on facebook christian luckett of the new displays at 34th st (EXP) (lCL).today i did something i never did before, i was at 34th st and i asked as many people how they liked the countdown clocks. because i keep hearing so many people on this forum rant and complain about this new system. and i have too sa i didnt get anyone there say anything negative about them at all. i was so happy too see theres people out there that love them, most say its a big help and makes new york look more like other countries that have them and states. help people move around better and find out info way faster

I'm really anxious to see the 96th street clocks active on the platforms. It's annoying to have to wait upstairs, pause until I see the Wakefield-bound train, then rush downstairs.

Agreed. Dunno why, but those signs take forever to cycle from train to train. Most of the time I just check my smartphone (the NYCMate app's a good "tide-me-over" for those clocks) or play the old "lean over the platform" game." They probably should've gotten big Atlantic Ave-style boards for the express stations.

are they still doing work on it can you tell

Maybe. It's a little messed up for the (3).After 3 min its says "There is a ".So hopefully that will be worked out.

Wait: next (3) in 18 minutes? What time of day was this?

After a min it showed the right one,which was in 9 min.It was around 2pm.

I don't know if 42nd time square is gonna be on be on soon because they still are installing the actual clocks in some entrances.
they dont need the clocks or boards up too turn them on, they can plug the others in and than turn them on they did that at atlantic ave they had a few more boards too put up but they still turned them on, i saw them doing the test on tuesday so im guessing it shouldnt be too long now

they dont need the clocks or boards up too turn them on, they can plug the others in and than turn them on they did that at atlantic ave they had a few more boards too put up but they still turned them on, i saw them doing the test on tuesday so im guessing it shouldnt be too long now

Oh thanks pretty cool to kno

Archived