IRT Train Arrival Time Boards Discussion

R32 3348

At Beverly Rd the Countdown Clock on the Flatbush Ave-bound platform has had one of those posters describing the Countdown Clocks pasted on to the board itself. It's almost as if the (MTA) is saying "If you've noticed this is the only station on the line with its Countdown Clocks not yet activated, here's a pretty poster!" :P

Hey, it's progress.

they have that poster on 96st it says coming soon countdown clocks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they are? wow i have too see that because of thats on than all of wpr can come online soon

So far, only 149th Street's is on. I agree with you though on that the rest of the line could be online in a matter of months (since they are doing so much construction on the White Plains Rd line for signal and track work).

So far, only 149th Street's is on. I agree with you though on that the rest of the line could be online in a matter of months (since they are doing so much construction on the White Plains Rd line for signal and track work).
i think maybe sooner because they already done the work on the system for the PA CIS and the ATS is the only thing they are working on now,. they really want the signals too be all new on that line for some reason

List updated as of 4/15/11

(Adding: 149th St Grand-Concourse [White Plains Road Platform], and 168th St.)

The Bronx

Broadway/7th Ave. Line (1) - All Stations (3/3)

Jerome Line (4) - All Stations (14/14)

White Plains Road Line (2)(5) - 149th St. - Grand Concourse (1/20)

Dyre Ave. line (5) - None (0/5)

Pelham Line (6) - All Stations except for Whitlock Ave. and Parkchester (16/18)

Brooklyn

Eastern Parkway Line (2)(3)(4)(5) - All Stations except for Borough Hall (11/12)

Livonia Line (3)(4) - All Stations (7/7)

Nostrand Ave. Line (2)(5) - All Stations except for Beverly Rd. :tdown: (6/7)

Manhattan

Broadway/7th Ave. Line (1)(2)(3) - All Stations except for 59th St. - Columbus Circle, 42nd St. - Times Square, Cortlandt St., South Ferry, Park Pl. and Fulton St. (32/38)

Lenox Ave. Line (2)(3) - All stations (6/6)

Lexington Ave. Line (4)(5)(6) - All stations except for 59th St., 51st St., Grand Central-42nd St., 33rd St., Bleecker St., Fulton St., and Bowling Green. (16/23)

Flushing Line (7) - None (0/3)

42nd St. Crosstown (S) - None (0/2)

Queens

Flushing Line (7) - None (0/18)

Stations with the new screens: 111/175 (63%)

I was there today, 168th St is indeed online. Also, Bowling Green and Borough Hall (on the East Side platform at least) also have those posters attached to their Coutndown Clocks, so they'll likely be online soon.

List updated as of 4/15/11

(Adding: 149th St Grand-Concourse [White Plains Road Platform], and 168th St.)

The Bronx

Broadway/7th Ave. Line (1) - All Stations (3/3)

Jerome Line (4) - All Stations (14/14)

White Plains Road Line (2)(5) - 149th St. - Grand Concourse (1/20)

Dyre Ave. line (5) - None (0/5)

Pelham Line (6) - All Stations except for Whitlock Ave. and Parkchester (16/18)

Brooklyn

Eastern Parkway Line (2)(3)(4)(5) - All Stations except for Borough Hall (11/12)

Livonia Line (3)(4) - All Stations (7/7)

Nostrand Ave. Line (2)(5) - All Stations except for Beverly Rd. :tdown: (6/7)

Manhattan

Broadway/7th Ave. Line (1)(2)(3) - All Stations except for 59th St. - Columbus Circle, 42nd St. - Times Square, Cortlandt St., South Ferry, Park Pl. and Fulton St. (32/38)

Lenox Ave. Line (2)(3) - All stations (6/6)

Lexington Ave. Line (4)(5)(6) - All stations except for 59th St., 51st St., Grand Central-42nd St., 33rd St., Bleecker St., Fulton St., and Bowling Green. (16/23)

Flushing Line (7) - None (0/3)

42nd St. Crosstown (S) - None (0/2)

Queens

Flushing Line (7) - None (0/18)

Stations with the new screens: 111/175 (63%)

I was there today, 168th St is indeed online. Also, Bowling Green and Borough Hall (on the East Side platform at least) also have those posters attached to their Coutndown Clocks, so they'll likely be online soon.

ok i took some pics of 149th st on the lower level, its so cool to see it online now if anyone wants too cut and past it too the forum be my guest. christian luckett is my facebook name, oh this is how the rollout will be for the WPR line. 149th 3rd ave will be the next one too come on, the ATS will start going up north from there they said. fyi i think the uptown side of 3rd ave should be first because the ATS is working but not all uptown yet. 3rd ave 149th should be online in a few weeks they said

86th is only on for the (6) info, last time I checked. They'll probably show the (4)(5) train arrival time info sometime soon. BTW, sorry I haven't been able to update this thing. There's been way too much work recently...

If one of the posts in the Subway Pictures forums is any indication,

then 86th St is indeed online for both express and local tracks.

ok i took some pics of 149th st on the lower level, its so cool to see it online now if anyone wants too cut and past it too the forum be my guest. christian luckett is my facebook name, oh this is how the rollout will be for the WPR line. 149th 3rd ave will be the next one too come on, the ATS will start going up north from there they said. fyi i think the uptown side of 3rd ave should be first because the ATS is working but not all uptown yet. 3rd ave 149th should be online in a few weeks they said

Is this you?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=536934585&sk=wall

If so where are the pics? Do I have to friend you to see it?

If one of the posts in the Subway Pictures forums is any indication,

then 86th St is indeed online for both express and local tracks.

Thanks for that. I remember passing by earlier this week and the (6) platform only had (6) information on them, so I guess they added the (4)(5) info later on that week.

On an unrelated note, those "Improving, Non-Stop" posters are going up on more and more unactivated countdown clocks as we speak. They're on the 96th St. (1)(2)(3) platform boards (since only the mezzanine boards are on - you might wanna add that to the list since I'm too lazy lol) as well as at 51st St. IDK if they're any indicators that work is progressing but I'll take it...

Do ya reckon 149th St-Grand Concourse is two different stations? I'd say that they're the same, if you wanna include the physical connection. Not like, say Fulton St (2)(3) and (4)(5), which are definitely two different stations.

I originally had them as two different stations, considering that they are two physically different stations. I guess it can go either way, so do whatever you want with the list (just make sure the number of stations on each line remains consistent).

Also, the audio announcements on the Queens Blvd. line are all on between Roosevelt Ave. and Queens Plaza. I've seen the boards display messages about how far away the next train is at the local stations, but I haven't checked the express stations. They've been on for a few weeks now and IMO they do help.

Do ya reckon 149th St-Grand Concourse is two different stations? I'd say that they're the same, if you wanna include the physical connection. Not like, say Fulton St (2)(3) and (4)(5), which are definitely two different stations.
yea the TA say its 2 because they are going in different directions so iits two i guess

I don't know whether or not Rector St is online, but I'll take Princelex's word for it. :P

I went to South Ferry on the (1) Friday and I checked out Rector St to see if I was wrong and I'm happy to tell you that I wasn't. I didn't see a clock on the S. Ferry bound platform but I saw it working on the Bronx-bound platform.

I went to South Ferry on the (1) Friday and I checked out Rector St to see if I was wrong and I'm happy to tell you that I wasn't. I didn't see a clock on the S. Ferry bound platform but I saw it working on the Bronx-bound platform.
i think thats on too idk why the sb isnt online 42nd st is looking good

Jus came home from My midnite Job and to my Delight The clocks were On and Poppin lol ...Now I dont have to play the Guessing game with the (1) Train ...Since some of them turn Around at 137...And im at 157...Good Job M.T.A!!:cool:
ill take some pics of that today guys if anyone gets there try and add some pics, hey is the announcements fully on too there at 96st

Archived