IRT Train Arrival Time Boards Discussion

R32 3348

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So apparently 96th street is on but they still have those stickers on the boards and one board on the southbound platform is off which is odd but the announcments are working fine video for 96th street is coming soon and on my way downtown 42nd street times square on the (1), (2), and (3) train platforms was on but they were testing video for that coming soon.

So apparently 96th street is on but they still have those stickers on the boards and one board on the southbound platform is off which is odd but the announcments are working fine video for 96th street is coming soon and on my way downtown 42nd street times square on the (1), (2), and (3) train platforms was on but they were testing video for that coming soon.
i was just there now and took some pics, all the boards are on but there are some with the paper on that i saw idk why they didnt take them off but i took two of them off so it shows the clocks, thats on the nb side the sb needs too be done lol check my facebook for the pics. and are you kidding me 42nd is online i must go down there too see it asap that is the money one

i was just there now and took some pics, all the boards are on but there are some with the paper on that i saw idk why they didnt take them off but i took two of them off so it shows the clocks, thats on the nb side the sb needs too be done lol check my facebook for the pics. and are you kidding me 42nd is online i must go down there too see it asap that is the money one

these are the videos of 96th street and 42nd street

these are the videos of 96th street and 42nd street

ok so that is the test for the screens that means that they should have it online like within a few days, keep looking at them for the next few days they will be on. i cant wait they have so many clocks there

Lol nice job I saw ur pics on the northbound platform u should do that to the southbound platform cuz I'm to short lol and will do.
lol yea I should have took them all off but the others where too high up I hope they take them off today and I have too see what they doing on 42nd today, I hope its on some what.

Just thought to mention that the 86th street Countdown Timers are not fully functional yet. The timers on the Southbound platform on the north side of it on the 6 line are in fact ONLY showing the 6 trains and not the 4 and 5. It's an oversize countdown timer, however, it is only showing the 6 at this time where it should show all 3 trains.

The northbound tracks are all working correctly but the S/B is not. Any ideas why?

Apparently the Dyre has them on but "train schedule not available":

1:40 mark (not my video)

i have said that in a post a long time ago, from 149 and 3rd ave too west farms sq and gunhil are on, they show service info at this time not the arrival times yet. its been like that for at least 4 months now. fyi 180th st isnt on at all yet and none of the stations on the wpr line north of 180th st have the clocks yet. going to 241st st

On the northbound 96th street platform all the clocks were unwrapped without the paper and they were on idk about the southbound side though.
thats good i think i left one of them with the wrapping paper on the nb side and the sb had two of them left so i hope they did take them off, what about 42nd st did you see that one

so that would be 112 i think with that station online that is two different stations, i hope that the 4 5 is online too
ok 42nd st times sq was on showing countdowns late this evening, now I'm not sure if its still online or not I passed by and show it. I'm sorry I was not able too take any pics of it but I will if its on in the morning, and now that total for Brooklyn is 100% all stations should be online now with borough hall online. And 42nd st being on that's 2 more stations we can add too the list.

ok 42nd st times sq was on showing countdowns late this evening, now I'm not sure if its still online or not I passed by and show it. I'm sorry I was not able too take any pics of it but I will if its on in the morning, and now that total for Brooklyn is 100% all stations should be online now with borough hall online. And 42nd st being on that's 2 more stations we can add too the list.

42nd was off wen I went around there at 6pm but ill check it out again tomorrow

Brooklyn is not 100%. Beverly road is still offline

That's right. Somewhere Chuck Norris is crying :( Plus Beverly Road is my home station, so I'd hope I'd know if it were on or not.
the last time i was there i saw it on but i guess they are not finished with it yet so ok, its not 100% its 99$ lol ill take that, for you guys that want too see the clocks on at 96st i will have it up soon maybe tomorrow morning

the last time i was there i saw it on but i guess they are not finished with it yet so ok, its not 100% its 99$ lol ill take that, for you guys that want too see the clocks on at 96st i will have it up soon maybe tomorrow morning

When did you see it on? It was on fully?

You saw it on? O_o

Maybe I'll check early tomorrow morning...

Ok... you got me.... admittely, I haven't used that station since Wednesday...

So maybe it IS on and I'm the wrong one. LOL

Archived