IRT Train Arrival Time Boards Discussion

R32 3348

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

List updated as of 4/24/11

(Adding: Times Square 42nd-St and Borough Hall 7th Ave Line)

The Bronx

Broadway/7th Ave. Line (1) - All Stations (3/3)

Jerome Line (4) - All Stations (14/14)

White Plains Road Line (2)(5) - 149th St. - Grand Concourse (1/20)

Dyre Ave. line (5) - None (0/5)

Pelham Line (6) - All Stations except for Whitlock Ave. and Parkchester (16/18)

Brooklyn

Eastern Parkway Line (2)(3)(4)(5) - All Stations* (12/12)

Livonia Line (3)(4) - All Stations (7/7)

Nostrand Ave. Line (2)(5) - All Stations except for Beverly Rd. :tdown: (6/7)

* - Borough Hall possibly (2)(3) platform only

Manhattan

Broadway/7th Ave. Line (1)(2)(3) - All Stations except for 59th St. - Columbus Circle, Cortlandt St., South Ferry, Park Pl. and Fulton St. (33/38)

Lenox Ave. Line (2)(3) - All stations (6/6)

Lexington Ave. Line (4)(5)(6) - All stations except for 59th St., 51st St., Grand Central-42nd St., 33rd St., Bleecker St., Fulton St., and Bowling Green. (16/23)

Flushing Line (7) - None (0/3)

42nd St. Crosstown (S) - None (0/2)

Queens

Flushing Line (7) - None (0/18)

Stations with the new screens: 113/175 (64%)

Park Place is also appearently close to activation since it has those posters.

EDIT: included Borough Hall.

Hopefully gonna just peek in on Beverly Road right now.

List updated as of 4/15/11

(Adding: Times Square 42nd-St 7th Ave Line)

The Bronx

Broadway/7th Ave. Line (1) - All Stations (3/3)

Jerome Line (4) - All Stations (14/14)

White Plains Road Line (2)(5) - 149th St. - Grand Concourse (1/20)

Dyre Ave. line (5) - None (0/5)

Pelham Line (6) - All Stations except for Whitlock Ave. and Parkchester (16/18)

Brooklyn

Eastern Parkway Line (2)(3)(4)(5) - All Stations except for Borough Hall (11/12)

Livonia Line (3)(4) - All Stations (7/7)

Nostrand Ave. Line (2)(5) - All Stations except for Beverly Rd. :tdown: (6/7)

Manhattan

Broadway/7th Ave. Line (1)(2)(3) - All Stations except for 59th St. - Columbus Circle, Cortlandt St., South Ferry, Park Pl. and Fulton St. (33/38)

Lenox Ave. Line (2)(3) - All stations (6/6)

Lexington Ave. Line (4)(5)(6) - All stations except for 59th St., 51st St., Grand Central-42nd St., 33rd St., Bleecker St., Fulton St., and Bowling Green. (16/23)

Flushing Line (7) - None (0/3)

42nd St. Crosstown (S) - None (0/2)

Queens

Flushing Line (7) - None (0/18)

Stations with the new screens: 112/175 (64%)

Park Place is also appearently close to activation since it has those posters.

borough hall is online for the 2 3 lines but we arent sure about the 4 5 lines

like a few weeks ago i was on the nb 2 and it was on i saw it out the window i didnt get too take a pic or vid, the wpr line still only have 149 and gg online i have a vid of it i have too post it on youtube
i am posting up the vids of 96st and 149th st gg lower level now so give it a few mins and they should be there chrisjct

Beverly Rd doesn't seem to be on. The poster is still on. I know 96th St's platform clocks had the posters still on when they were online, but Beverly Rd's definitely don't seem to be on. No glow from behind the poster or anything. And definitely no announcements.

Beverly Rd doesn't seem to be on. The poster is still on. I know 96th St's platform clocks had the posters still on when they were online, but Beverly Rd's definitely don't seem to be on. No glow from behind the poster or anything. And definitely no announcements.
thats very funny they must have something too do there they arent dont with yet. sorry there was a problem with the vids ill try too redo it

The arrival boards on the S/B platform on the 6 line are still not working correctly and not showing 4 and 5 trains below on the big signs. This is a big flaw as people have to wait at the top of stairs to see which train comes first. I wonder if they just gave up or something.

The arrival boards on the S/B platform on the 6 line are still not working correctly and not showing 4 and 5 trains below on the big signs. This is a big flaw as people have to wait at the top of stairs to see which train comes first. I wonder if they just gave up or something.

Well the little board is working [as you can see below], kinda strange that the big board isn't functioning correctly.

If one of the posts in the Subway Pictures forums is any indication,

then 86th St is indeed online for both express and local tracks.

the big board that more time too have up and working, the programming is longer than the smaller ones but the little ones work so just check for them., 42nd street is still being tested and worked on, i was there today and saw them working on the hole system so i cant say when they will have it up 100$

What's your source on the big board programming? They seem to have it working on the N/B platform why not on S/B?
i get that from the techs that work on the system, now i cant say what they did at that station maybe they started on one and now they are on that one but it takes time. with them like the one at atlantic ave they had it on than back off for a long time before it was on for good.

thanks Abba for posting them for me ill add some more as i see them come on along the WPR line and dyre ave lines

How close is the (MTA) to turning on the clocks along the WPR and Dyre Ave Lines? I'm tired of seeing the time and not seeing the route and when the next train is arriving.

How close is the (MTA) to turning on the clocks along the WPR and Dyre Ave Lines? I'm tired of seeing the time and not seeing the route and when the next train is arriving.
that depends on where your at, if your south of 180th st it maybe be within a few weeks or 2 mouths from now and if your on the WPR line north of 180th st it can be late aug or sept they have too to some more work in that area and add the boards. they will start turning them on from south too north 3rd ave is next

Archived