IRT Train Arrival Time Boards Discussion

R32 3348

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's talking about Whitlock Ave.

Anyway chrisliz09 I would update the list myself but first I want to see that Clark St is on today.

sorry for the autocorrect on that station, and are you going too check it out because I can make it there around 1pm today I'm also looking at 59th on the east they done I hear but its not on as of Monday so

I know right, I didn't expect them to put it in that particular spot but I guess its suitable
i have seen that they are changing where some go if you look at some spots the box is on one spot and than you see the boards somewhere else ima take a pic of where the boxes are

The ones on the Brooklyn IRT have some glitches (e.g. the one at Atlantic says the train behind mine is a (3) 10 mins away, while the one at Hoyt says it's a (2) 4 mins away).:(
hum i am not sure why that is maybe its a problem they would have too fix that i would have too go and see why that is thats not normal at all

hum i am not sure why that is maybe its a problem they would have too fix that i would have too go and see why that is thats not normal at all

Another glitch I saw today:

Next (1) train: 9 minutes.

2 minutes later:

There is a local (1) train to South Ferry approaching the station.

These issues indicate trains losing ATS contact, possibly.

PS: Try to use capitalization, punctuation, and paragraphs. It isn't a chatroom.

2 minutes later:

PS: Try to use capitalization, punctuation, and paragraphs. It isn't a chatroom.

That's most likely what it is.Last week at Franklin Ave it showed the next (3) was like 12 min away when really it was like 4.ATS didn't identify the 4 min one.

2 minutes later:

i found out what it is, the system is being turned of and on is some areas due too track work, so when they come back online it loses trains. they said they are working on this problem i am not sure when it will be done all together.

PS, i use my cell phone too do most of my post, i am not going too do all that work just too plz a few people im sorry for that, but i dont see everyone doing that either this is not school this is just a forum. i see so many oost where theres is no format and im not going too start doing that, ill take all day with my cell phone fixing a paragraph like post.

Guest lance25

I don't know if 14 St-Union Sq was included in the last list, but the signs/announcements are on.

Courtesy mark1447

I don't know if 14 St-Union Sq was included in the last list, but the signs/announcements are on.

Courtesy mark1447

no it wasnt added that i know it came online this week so R 32 can add it now i think 59th st is on too not too sure and 96 plat too

List updated as of 4/25/11

(Adding: 14th St. - Union Square, Clark St., Morrison Ave.- Soundview, and Crown Heights - Utica Ave.)

I also moved Nostrand Ave, Kingston Ave, and Utica Ave to the Eastern Parkway section. /nitpicky

The Bronx

Broadway/7th Ave. Line (1) - All Stations (3/3)

Jerome Line (4) - All Stations except for 149th St. - Grand Concourse (13/14)

White Plains Road Line (2)(5) - None (0/20)

Dyre Ave. line (5) - None (0/5)

Pelham Line (6) - All Stations except for Whitlock Ave. and Parkchester (16/18)

Brooklyn

Eastern Parkway Line (2)(3)(4)(5) - All Stations except for Borough Hall (11/12)

Livonia Line (3)(4) - All Stations (7/7)

Nostrand Ave. Line (2)(5) - All Stations except for Beverly Rd. :tdown: (6/7)

Manhattan

Broadway/7th Ave. Line (1)(2)(3) - All Stations except for 168th St., 59th St. - Columbus Circle, 42nd St. - Times Square, Cortlandt St., Rector St., South Ferry, Park Pl. and Fulton St. (30/38)

Lenox Ave. Line (2)(3) - All stations (6/6)

Lexington Ave. Line (4)(5)(6) - 125th St., 116th St., 110th St., 103rd St., 96th St., 77th St., 68th St., 28th St., 23rd St., 14th St. - Union Square, Astor Pl., Spring St., Canal St., Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall, Wall St. (15/23)

Flushing Line (7) - None (0/3)

42nd St. Crosstown (S) - None (0/2)

Queens

Flushing Line (7) - None (0/18)

Stations with the new screens: 107/176 (60%)

EDIT: Added Morrison Ave as well.

Also, are Parkchester and Whitlock on the (6) online?

Guest lance25

That's good. The clocks for the White Plains Road platforms probably won't be turned on until August at the earliest.

Archived