Crossing Between Cars

m7zanr160s

Believe it or not thats what i heard a customer say at Parsons last week when the cops nabbed him for walking between the cars..

What makes it funny is i TOLD him on the platform that the cops was casing out the train he told me to go "f**k myself this is how he be living".

I just stayed by the 7th car and waited for them to nab him...

All i did was laugh when i walked by....

Its Funny Because the same thing happend to me, I told this passenger the same exact thing and she told F*&*&k you I know what Im doing, I said okay then she got it, She got nabbed by the NYPD and the officer gave he a ticket, She Looked so stupid when she got the ticket and I happened at the same Station but on the upper Level (E), The NYPD makes good money because every hour 5 people get nabbed, 5 people each Hour, Rush Hour its like 15-20 people per Hour and this is on the (E).

I rerember just this last Christmas there was a 12-9 at Jamaica Van Wyck, Reason, Guy had to take a Number 2 and he got spilt in between the Cars, That's a bad way to die on Christmas Night.

Damn, totally bad way to go. Probably died with his pants down too... well all I have to say is: served him right.

He Did, It Sounds Funny but At the same time he could have gotten off and went into a corner, Now I call Christmas the day someone died with their Pants down LOL.

Surely you mean severed him right. ;)

Lmfao! Hahaha, How could I have missed that pun ;) :tup:

When you gotta go, you gotta go and it just happened to be his time to go too.

Lmfao! Another great line :tup:

He Did, It Sounds Funny but At the same time he could have gotten off and went into a corner, Now I call Christmas the day someone died with their Pants down LOL.
Lol!

I agree changing cars is very dangerous specially on 75 foot cars , however i think it should not be illegal to change cars at terminal stops when the train is idle. I think all summonses given out specially at Parsons/Archer is a revune raiser not safty concearn.

Its Funny Because the same thing happend to me, I told this passenger the same exact thing and she told F*&*&k you I know what Im doing, I said okay then she got it, She got nabbed by the NYPD and the officer gave he a ticket, She Looked so stupid when she got the ticket and I happened at the same Station but on the upper Level (E), The NYPD makes good money because every hour 5 people get nabbed, 5 people each Hour, Rush Hour its like 15-20 people per Hour and this is on the (E).

I rerember just this last Christmas there was a 12-9 at Jamaica Van Wyck, Reason, Guy had to take a Number 2 and he got spilt in between the Cars, That's a bad way to die on Christmas Night.

I would only urinate between cars if I thought I was going to go on myself right then and there, in the car. But common sense says hold on while doing it. I bet he tried to do it free-handed. There's a sharp turn right after that station Jamaica-bound. I wonder if that was the cause.

I probably might agree about when the train is in the terminal, but a person should still walk the length of the platform to get into the car they want.

Sometimes the doors are locked (except one door) so the only choice a passenger has if they want to move is between the cars. Terminal stations should be made an exception.

That's why you carry a flashlight on you when you want to cross over to another car at stations...

So let me get this straight, your signaling the C/R to keep the doors open so that you can walk from one car to another? Not only is that stupid, but that is extremely inconsiderate to your fellow riders on the train and trains behind the one you are holding. The only reason you should ever do that is if there is an emergency on the train and you need to get the C/Rs attention.

Whether the C/R will just close the doors on you while you walk to the next car, or be patient, make proper announcements, so you have time to walk to the next car...

If you still don't get it, then forget what I said before...

I know exactly what you are doing, your signaling the C/R to hold the train as if you were a T/A employee, which your not.

I get what you said, but there is no reason for you to delay a train just so you can move from one train to another. Something like that should only be done in the event of an emergency.

I know exactly what you are doing, your signaling the C/R to hold the train as if you were a T/A employee, which your not.

I get what you said, but there is no reason for you to delay a train just so you can move from one train to another. Something like that should only be done in the event of an emergency.

Then a cop should stop you and issue a summons for interfering with governmental operations,( or something to that effect ). There IS such a law. I had a knucklehead holding the doors for about 5 stops in a row ' til I motioned to 5-0 at Grand Central one night. Summons issued and problem solved immediately. Now when I see the officer working undercover on Lexington we wink at each other and laugh.

Then a cop should stop you and issue a summons for interfering with governmental operations,( or something to that effect ). There IS such a law. I had a knucklehead holding the doors for about 5 stops in a row ' til I motioned to 5-0 at Grand Central one night. Summons issued and problem solved immediately. Now when I see the officer working undercover on Lexington we wink at each other and laugh.

Who me or is this directed at BVEguy?

It all depends on the type of C/R... One that just closes the doors immediately, or some who make the proper announcements, giving you time to walk to the next car.

Doesn't matter. You should not interfere with subway operations regardless of "what type" of conductor you think it is. That's no different than holding the doors open and delaying the train. Plus you are not a TA employee, so you are not authorized to be giving signals to employees.

I once saw a guy hop onto an R42 (E) train in between cars because the doors were closed, at Jamaica Center. He pulled it off successfully, but a cop was watching the whole process. The cop pulls out his flashlight and signals "no" or "open up" to the c/r but, it was to late, the train pulls off anyway. I'm assuming he got away.

Archived