Help With A Problem...

Jashawn R.

I am having some trouble with my "friends". I seem to keep attracting people who I am constantly nice to, but yet they constantly slander, and make fun of me. I really confused right now, because if I try to talk to to them, they act like a brick wall. I'm starting High School in September, and I don't want this to happen again. What should I do? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Subwaytrain

if you're a kid it can seem like this stuff is life or death but trust me it doesn't really matter in the long run.

Do what you want to do and be who you want to be, don't go starting with them, but just realize that all you really need to do to get by in this world is have yourself and some family for support. Friends come and go and most people don't even stay in touch with many of the people from high school later in life. What you do won't follow you and eventually everyone grows up.

High school is usually awkward for everyone. Even the popular kids feel insecure. That's just cuz teenagers are insecure. You'll find when you get older that your attitude has a lot more to do with what you think of yourself than what others think of you. If you THINK you'll be successful, you will be. If you worry about other people making fun of you, they will do so, and you will notice it every time. If you don't care, and you just do what you do and enjoy it, you will be happy.

Growing up is realizing that and it takes a while to get there but if you start there maybe you'll get there before the rest of them. Remember what others think of you isn't as important as what you think of yourself. Do with them whatever you please, but don't decide because you're worried about what they might do, decide because you think it's the right decision. That's the best advice I can give you.

I am having some trouble with my "friends". I seem to keep attracting people who I am constantly nice to, but yet they constantly slander, and make fun of me. I really confused right now, because if I try to talk to to them, they act like a brick wall. I'm starting High School in September, and I don't want this to happen again. What should I do? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Subwaytrain

Those aren't friends then. Kinda reminds me of someone I used to talk to.

Follow the advice of these people.

I may have completely isolated myself, and it may have worked out, but don't do that. It may not work for you.

Thanks,

Subwaytrain

Stop being nice to people, you make friends evaluate them and see how they act, If they act stupid to other people then thats not your crowd. Remember Nice guys finish last, Thats what I learned.

If that doesn't work then go to the gym get pumped up and smoke cigaretts lol. - kidding

Whoops, I was going to reply to this thread before but had an uncontrollable urge to cough with a mouth full of coffee.

That said, SubwayGuy is right, no matter how important you think the high school years are, they are wholly insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Everything from grades 7 to 12 is largely irrelevant in the game of life.

Stop being nice to people, you make friends evaluate them and see how they act, If they act stupid to other people then thats not your crowd. Remember Nice guys finish last, Thats what I learned.

If that doesn't work then go to the gym get pumped up and smoke cigaretts lol. - kidding

I second this

Its true man, In highschool I was a "nice guy" and I got robbed, picked on punched and for what, nothing. Now I have to be a scumbag.

I hear ya but I had mad nuccas with me in school so that wasn't the prob I had ,Now it's the Public that is picking on me and now it's (T)ime to play the (G)ame .(K)<R> style ,I have some proof in here:p

(G)o out with their (G)irlfriends:p ,Really show em ,(W)ho's got Game

Cant do that for two reasons:

One: I am REALLY shy around girls, so that's out of the question...

Two: My conscience wont let me do that to someone, because I wouldnt want it to happen to me...

Cant do that for two reasons:

One: I am REALLY shy around girls, so that's out of the question...

Two: My conscience wont let me do that to someone, because I wouldnt want it to happen to me...

Well you need to get over that shyness pal, because people will feed off that weakness, I'm telling you, I used to be a "shy and quiet nice guy" and it got me nowhere. Be social and dont let people walk all over you. How old are you like 14?

Well you need to get over that shyness pal, because people will feed off that weakness, I'm telling you, I used to be a "shy and quiet nice guy" and it got me nowhere. Be social and dont let people walk all over you. How old are you like 14?

Yes I am 14. I think that is my weakness. Technically, I don't like being shy, but I think it's natural, because I am a Capricorn, known for being quiet and shy.

Yes I am 14. I think that is my weakness. Technically, I don't like being shy, but I think it's natural, because I am a Capricorn, known for being quiet and shy.

Don't blame your shyness on your birth sign, just don't be scared and hold your own and you'll be ok. People will only respect you if you respect yourself and not wimp out on things. just run a tight ship and you'll be ok. and if chicks give you a hard time, tell them to bounce. theres too many fish in the sea, so don't waste your time. and do your homework.

Archived