R40 Slant

Strain

I heard it's kinda rare to find one. I know that only a few people got them and no one is being nice and lending them out.

Is this the one?

Elroute4.jpg

If so, if you do not have it, you will not be getting it unless the creator releases it or allows for it to be distributed. It was built as payware and it still is so distribution by anyone other then the creator is illegal.

Strain, if I were to be able to make a slant as a .3ds file, would you be able to convert it into Trainz rolling stock? I ask because I feel like I have a good enough hand on SketchUp to model it and the Pro version can do .3ds exporting. Also, it will take at least 2 to 3 weeks to assemble. Reply if you're interested.

Strain, if I were to be able to make a slant as a .3ds file, would you be able to convert it into Trainz rolling stock? I ask because I feel like I have a good enough hand on SketchUp to model it and the Pro version can do .3ds exporting. Also, it will take at least 2 to 3 weeks to assemble. Reply if you're interested.

You don't have to depend on the members here you have a lot more on the trainz forums they'll help u quick.Good Luck.

Yea I got the Slant,and yes you can get it in the future the one that was payware is no longer available for nearly 2-3yrs but ask some people for trades and you'll get the Slant.

To engineerboy6561 i not 100% sure but could try but ive never done it before so i dont how that will work out but could you SketchUp and make the pro version and ill convert it into Trainz rolling stock.

Now for 2 Train Master wat would i have to do if i were to make trades and how do i do that?

Prove to me that you can make a good route detailed,I don't want2 see no grids add textures,trees,etc.If you can show me some pics of ur route I'll see wat I can do I have connections some people have it but they're bitching and teasing you but u show me ur route I can get u a Slant.Goes 4 every1 else.

• 2 years later...

Is this the one?

Elroute4.jpg

If so, if you do not have it, you will not be getting it unless the creator releases it or allows for it to be distributed. It was built as payware and it still is so distribution by anyone other then the creator is illegal.

Technically, once a payware item isn't available for purchase after a certain amount of time (usually a couple of years), it is considered abandonware.....

But if anyone is still looking for a copy of that R40 slant, i can send it over as soon as i can verify that train isn't available for purchase or download from the original site.

One is in the process of being made. Sit back and relax, or make one on your own.

The funny part is i've been working on my own R40 Slant/R40M exterior on sketchup lol its just a matter of someone being able to port it to Trainz for me when it's finished.

Archived