Q5 4700 Hybrid .

ciboii22

this is a jamacia depot bus that came from staten island it is not a rare find becuase there is about 100 brand new and 44 from staten island

Yea its from j.a depot . i didnt know it came from s.i depot . but 4700 is the last # . it goes from 3800's-4700 . i was searching and searching for it and i couldnt find it so i finally got it the otherday when i was driving . so i had to speed to catch up to it because it had pulled off .

Great catch:tup::tup:

They should have did

something way different

in the design of 4700

since it being the last bus from the order

yea they should have a bit of more techonology on the last order .

this is a jamacia depot bus that came from staten island it is not a rare find becuase there is about 100 brand new and 44 from staten island

Yea its from j.a depot . i didnt know it came from s.i depot . but 4700 is the last # . it goes from 3800's-4700 . i was searching and searching for it and i couldnt find it so i finally got it the otherday when i was driving . so i had to speed to catch up to it because it had pulled off .

Jamaica's second batch didn't come from Staten Island. They were originally supposed to go to Castelton but the buses underwent a spec change and thus was delivered to Jamaica. (4656-4700 never went to Castleton)

Jamaica's second batch didn't come from Staten Island. They were originally supposed to go to Castelton but the buses underwent a spec change and thus was delivered to Jamaica. (4656-4700 never went to Castleton)

oh . so 4656-4700 came from the factory or s.i

oh . so 4656-4700 came from the factory or s.i

came from si becuase jamacia had RTS delivered that belong to si beuase they have a systme in si to change the light which we dont have in queens and they got jam busses but all the busses are in the right place right now but they are from si i will send pics from jam depot

came from si becuase jamacia had RTS delivered that belong to si beuase they have a systme in si to change the light which we dont have in queens and they got jam busses but all the busses are in the right place right now but they are from si i will send pics from jam depot

no the last of the oder qv is getting some soon i heard like 10 to try becuase i am towing busses out of ther to eastchester

The hell are you talking about? What lights were changed? And QV aren't getting any piece of NGs in this time of day. The order is DONE and all buses are where they are supposed to be, like you said.

forget u and yes they are

How is an order coming when QV was never slated to get new buses? If they were to get the new buses, their fleet age would not be balanced. QV has been getting RTSs from Manhattanville & Jamaica in return for the buses they have been losing.

How is an order coming when QV was never slated to get new buses? If they were to get the new buses, their fleet age would not be balanced. QV has been getting RTSs from Manhattanville & Jamaica in return for the buses they have been losing.

They actually could get new buses because the Old Generation VIIs are old enough to balance out the fleet age. But there really is no point for it though.

They actually could get new buses because the Old Generation VIIs are old enough to balance out the fleet age. But there really is no point for it though.

No they cant, they have 2002 MCIs and 2005 Old Gen VIIs.

no the last of the oder qv is getting some soon i heard like 10 to try becuase i am towing busses out of ther to eastchester

What are you trying to say and you spelled order rong its not oder . What the heck are you towing out of eastchester .

Um, somebody please shoot him!

Lol

What are you talking about?

Lol he wants to be a tow truck driver out of ech . is he new to this site ?

The hell are you talking about? What lights were changed? And QV aren't getting any piece of NGs in this time of day. The order is DONE and all buses are where they are supposed to be, like you said.

i was talking about the traffic lights they dont have much trfic in si so the installed a system to change the lights

What are you trying to say and you spelled order rong its not oder . What the heck are you towing out of eastchester .

Lol

Lol he wants to be a tow truck driver out of ech . is he new to this site ?

and crs is towing busses to eastchester to be scrapped becuse there busses aer going down too much

Archived