Dog slashed in the face for being racist???

St Louis Car 09

LOL I love how everybody here is actually trying to debate with Forest Glen on this issue or give him attention he clearly doesn't deserve. If he doesn't like dogs, that's his problem and his loss. There's plenty of us who do love them, find them rewarding in our own lives. He seems content on hating everything around him. So let him hate. I just hope his hate keeps him warm at night.

You got a point there can't argue with that....

SAM_0904.jpgSAM_0883.jpg

These are my cousins' dogs. One is in Nassau County and the other is in Connecticut. Now, do they look harmful or "evil" to anyone here?

Yes, they are evillllllll evilllllll, especially the cute one. It's telling me to go rob banks and kill people, ahhhh!!! Evil dog!!!!! :P

Tomorrow I'm volunteering at a soup kitchen. I've been doing that nearly every Friday for the past 9 months.

I hate dogs. I hate seeing brown logs all over Chambers Street. When I walk to the bodega in my neighborhood I have to walk in the middle of 136 Avenue since there are dogs on both sides of the street. Those two savage beasts bark at anyone who passes by. I'm sick of dealing with that every time I walk down the street. I wish all dogs were banned, but at the very least pit bulls should be banned. A pit bull nearly killed a 3 year old kid. Knowing some of the people here, they care more about the pit bull than the kid.

Tomorrow I'm volunteering at a soup kitchen. I've been doing that nearly every Friday for the past 9 months.

I hate dogs. I hate seeing brown logs all over Chambers Street. When I walk to the bodega in my neighborhood I have to walk in the middle of 136 Avenue since there are dogs on both sides of the street. Those two savage beasts bark at anyone who passes by. I'm sick of dealing with that every time I walk down the street. I wish all dogs were banned, but at the very least pit bulls should be banned. A pit bull nearly killed a 3 year old kid. Knowing some of the people here, they care more about the pit bull than the kid.

That's not the point. We get it that you have a vendetta against dogs...you said something about being attacked by one on your way home or something. I'm sorry that had to happen to you if that's the case. I also feel bad what happened to the kid who got attacked by the dog. I also equally feel bad for the dog who got slashed in the face by some snot-nosed idiot. Sometimes the dogs aren't domesticated right. But no matter what, dogs bark. That's just the way they are. The same goes for cats that meow, horse that neigh, cows that moo, and so on. You can't stop them from doing that, that's the way they are. In the case where they are not domesticated right and can lash out, that I'll agree with....

Still conveniently omits the part about BAD OWNERS that are not cleaning up after their dogs. I always pick up after my dog. To outright 'ban' dogs is stupid. If he hates the city so much he should move.

And again the one report about the pitbull, that is one breed out of hundreds. So just because some of us likes dogs he automatically lumps us in 'in favor of the pitbull over the kid'. No one here is in favor of people being hurt, but again, the owner should've exercised better judgement than to leave a small child next to such a big dog.

:smh: talk about lost causes. That anti-dog bias of his has clouded his judgement beyond hope.

Still conveniently omits the part about BAD OWNERS that are not cleaning up after their dogs. I always pick up after my dog. To outright 'ban' dogs is stupid. If he hates the city so much he should move.

And again the one report about the pitbull, that is one breed out of hundreds. So just because some of us likes dogs he automatically lumps us in 'in favor of the pitbull over the kid'. No one here is in favor of people being hurt, but again, the owner should've exercised better judgement than to leave a small child next to such a big dog.

:smh: talk about lost causes. That anti-dog bias of his has clouded his judgement beyond hope.

Exactly. I remember reading up a story several years ago when a old woman got killed by her Rottweiler...never stopped me from hating dogs. All I did was just be wary of THAT specific type of dog.

Back when I was using my regular skateboard, whenever I passed by a person walking their dog, most of the time, it barked, and they were annoyed by my skateboarding that they would often charge at me, of course, while their owners held onto their leashes. Some however, didn't react to the rolling of the hard wheels meeting with the pavement.

The fact that some dogs hated my skateboarding didn't stop me from hating them. If the sound irritates them they have every right to react just as much as a human would if their dogs bark loudly. Case in point, some things can't be controlled.

Agreed, in general I would only get a dog I can handle [especially to get it when it is a puppy so you can train it early].

I would usually pull the leash back if a person is walking by. I know there are still people that are afraid of dogs even a less intimidating one like my beagle-mix. The only time i let the leash loose is if the people wants to pet it or let their dog sniff mine.

My dog reacts to every minute noise outside from other dogs barking to someone passing by. He can't help it that he is 'guarding' the house. I didn't force that on him, it's just his nature.

Yeah more randomness just to show he is 'moral'. Sure doesn't seem that way about his hatred of dogs. Not very caring for one of God's creatures...

In case some [he] thinks this is just a 'stab' at him:

I don't care if a person doesn't like dogs, but to continuously say: "ban all dogs", "dogs poop everywhere"-even though it is the owner's fault, citing one incident as justification for a 'ban', etc. Just shows an irrational hatred over one incident many years ago.

We get it, save it for people who cares like a therapist or something. Most people here seems to put up with dogs [in general] just fine.

I mean good lord: "a dog barked at me". Geez as if none of us has had to face that...

I know of dogs that bark at dark skinned people and know for a fact they werent trained that way. It has something to do with the dog seeing the person as a dark shadow and not being able to see facial details.

This guy was a coward, he was warned to stay away from the dog, he just wanted to take his anger out on it.

You consider yourself a man? I need someone to go on 136 avenue and film this thing walk the middle of street. I need the laugh. Make sure the cars don't hit you on your way to serve soup or the homless will be starving.

I gotta ask, how does this have anything to do with this topic?

It doesn't.

Yeah more randomness just to show he is 'moral'. Sure doesn't seem that way about his hatred of dogs. Not very caring for one of God's creatures...

In case some [he] thinks this is just a 'stab' at him:

I don't care if a person doesn't like dogs, but to continuously say: "ban all dogs", "dogs poop everywhere"-even though it is the owner's fault, citing one incident as justification for a 'ban', etc. Just shows an irrational hatred over one incident many years ago.

We get it, save it for people who cares like a therapist or something. Most people here seems to put up with dogs [in general] just fine.

I mean good lord: "a dog barked at me". Geez as if none of us has had to face that...

Ignorance is his new best friend....

These are my cousins' dogs. One is in Nassau County and the other is in Connecticut. Now, do they look harmful or "evil" to anyone here?

No they don't.

What? Oh hey there little doggie.

You want me to.......

kill all humans?

I will no-----kill.....all......humans. :P

When I saw the title of this story I think about King of the Hill,where Hank dog was only attacking black people.

My dog is NOT racist, I tell ya h'wut :P

You only mentioned one dog type out of hundreds. Would that be fair to say: "because of a few backwards muslim terrorists that all muslim people are dangerous?" You see how ridiculous you sound?

God forbid a small dog like a jack russel terrier should approach you for a sniff...

LMAO sniff,sniff!!!!

On the subject of animals being slashed (!) this used to happen every now and then outside football matches in England. Liverpool fans went through a phase of slashing Police horses with Stanley knives during the '80s. I don't know if that's the term used in America but a Stanley is a small knife with a metal handle, the kind of thing you use to cut carpets when you're fitting them.:tdown:

On the subject of animals being slashed (!) this used to happen every now and then outside football matches in England. Liverpool fans went through a phase of slashing Police horses with Stanley knives during the '80s. I don't know if that's the term used in America but a Stanley is a small knife with a metal handle, the kind of thing you use to cut carpets when you're fitting them.:tdown:

I guess the equivallent would be box cutters. The blade my dad has is retractable depending on how deep the incission needs to be.

Archived