Guess the location of the bus

nycbusfan

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey! Thats my photo!
LOL give thanks to google! :P

I don't have alot of photos in different places, I take like 5 @ Pelham Bay, 30 on 101 AV and stuff, so I don't have too much photos to post here since they're mostly the same place, sometimes I have to google if I don't have enough photos in DIFFERENT places.

Any photo posted from me that's 2080 X 1544 is mine though, that's all I can say.

Well props to you P. I love that shot, and it's the 1 and only pic i like of a whiteback RTS!
It has the rare "White-Back + Striped-Back" design which also makes it better looking, MTA should've went with that instead of all white backs. :P

Well props to you P. I love that shot, and it's the 1 and only pic i like of a whiteback RTS!

LOL! Ya, I sort of liked it because it done right. Funny thing is, I was chillin in Popeyes with a few other people and that bus just zoomed right by and stopped and I ran out for the photo. :P

I was chillin in Popeyes with a few other people and that bus just zoomed right by and stopped and I ran out for the photo. :P
LOL I try my best to hide my bus fanning, hence the reason most of my pictures look rushed.
orion250dk2.th.jpg
Now back to the game. B)

Archived