Guess the location of the bus

nycbusfan

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know thats a Kingsbridge bus 5719 because i been on that one.... now let me look at that pic closely

Ok Im Back.... Heres a Guess.... I use to Go Mount St Michael high school Up There , and that looks Like Mc donalds across the street.... Is that The Bx41 @ 241 st and White Plains Road?!?!?!? FINAL ANSWER!!!!

if im wrong shoot me! lol

Off of Westchester Ave., in the Bx31 bus stop, just behind the Bx4 bus stop, around the corner from the Bx21 bus stop. That is my final answer Regis.

[LMAO] I can't stop laughing at this response. Can't get any more of a detailed answer than that one.

Fordham Rd, Westbound, in front of Fordham University. Washington Ave. should be in front, and the bus should of just passed Bathgate (IIRC).

LoL.... u know your correct man.. this is your backyard brah!!!! lol

you probably drove pass here on the Bx9 lol

LoL.... u know your correct man.. this is your backyard brah!!!! lol

you probably drove pass here on the Bx9 lol

I only worked the Bx9 when I first started and was on the Extra-List. I worked that line less than 5 times. I also did 2 RDOs at WF, and both times it was on the Bx15/Bx17. Two round trips as a Bx17, then 2 trips as A Bx15. Also I picked up at the schools in that area, when I drove OTR coaches. I'm familiar with area of the Bx.

Here's a guess sence BK is my neck of the woods. Kings Hwy & E.18 St

hah... that rite aid is across the street from a pizzeria me & a few friends eat at, after a day of gaming @ Kings Games (http://www.kingsgames.com)...

the (front of that) bus is pointing eastbound on Kings Hwy.... yeah, that's east 18th & kings hwy...

give 'East New York' the credit....

Archived