The Bee Line

I Run Trains

Whats Up Dude.... Im sorry to say, but we actually had a Bee Line Bus Section for quite awhile since the site was born. Due to it not being active enough, we decided to scrap the Bee Line Forum, however if the interest starts to expand again, we will happily discuss the return of th Bee Line Forum Section.

We are actually giving the Academy Bus forum a trial run.

I noticed the we have MTA Bus, NYCTA, LIB, NJ Transit....

But wheres the Bee Line Section?!?!?!?!?!?!

They might be apart of MTA Bus forum soon. Last week, I had a Liberty Lines Transit driver get on my bus (for free as we do honor each other), and he told me that possibly within a year, they will be apart of the MTA. So there must be talk in Liberty Lines Transit about it, but we only can wait and see. They are MetroCarded now.........

They might be apart of MTA Bus forum soon. Last week, I had a Liberty Lines Transit driver get on my bus (for free as we do honor each other), and he told me that possibly within a year, they will be apart of the MTA. So there must be talk in Liberty Lines Transit about it, but we only can wait and see. They are MetroCarded now.........

Ah, someone finally spilled it out. Ya, absolutely true what you said because I heard the same thing. BTW, LIB might be happening soon, with Bee Line a short time after.

Ah, someone finally spilled it out. Ya, absolutely true what you said because I heard the same thing. BTW, LIB might be happening soon, with Bee Line a short time after.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! NOT BEE-LINE!!!!!!!:eek: Oh well, i can use Bee-Line's old paint job when i start my own company.;) MTA Bus better not evean think about taking me over either!:mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! NOT BEE-LINE!!!!!!!:eek: Oh well, i can use Bee-Line's old paint job when i start my own company.B) MTA Bus better not evean think about taking me over either!:mad:

Look Westchester cries of the cost of the service. Not if, but when MTA volunteers to take it, Westchester would gladly give it. Then you could sneak through the back doors up here, and the driver can't throw you off. Doesn't mean they won't try......

What is the initiation to become a member of the Transit Bus Mafia?

• 4 months later...

Today when I got out of class, I stopped by my neighborhood grocery store. When I left I seen a Liberty Lines Supervisor, and I asked him about this. It is just a rumor. I said "when are yall comin' to join us, or is that just a rumor". He said. "that isn't happening for 8 years, and it's just a rumor"......

So don't hold your breath waiting. Personally, I believe he knows what he is talking about. I don't think this will be happening anytime in the near future to tell the truth. Especially with MTA's financial woes right now.....

Today when I got out of class, I stopped by my neighborhood grocery store. When I left I seen a Liberty Lines Supervisor, and I asked him about this. It is just a rumor. I said "when are yall comin' to join us, or is that just a rumor". He said. "that isn't happening for 8 years, and it's just a rumor"......

So don't hold your breath waiting. Personally, I believe he knows what he is talking about. I don't think this will be happening anytime in the near future to tell the truth. Especially with MTA's financial woes right now.....

However...it is still possible that the MTA DOB Planning could quietly take over route planning and scheduling without the public knowing it or operators changing.

However...it is still possible that the MTA DOB Planning could quietly take over route planning and scheduling without the public knowing it or operators changing.

MTA has no monies to rehab stations, so they ain't taking over anything else in the near future, until their financial situation is cleared up......

Archived