When was your last fight?

Never had a physical fight.
Cool.And im sure some of us never had a physical,buthow about an arguement of sorts.My last physical fight I remember was in 5th grade.I managed to throw him onto the lunchroom table.More or less a draw.We were friends and I dont even know how we started fighting.Ahh good ol public school.

LOL Red Hering.And you`re right subways are less hectic than the subways.:P

The argument wasn't tense, none of us were angry, it was more of a debate, the T/O had a way of convincing me that the subways were better.

Bus operators:

*Can not force passengers to pay fare if they don't pay

*Deal with road traffic

*Tight turns

*watch out for selfish drivers

Train Operators don't have to deal so much because the train goes along the rails as opposed to bus movement that requires steering and turning, train is already in the fare zone.

Verbal - Last week I got into it with a school safety officer, she addressed me disrespectfully and with a disrespectful tone and I'm no longer the type to just fall back and say nothing so let's just say I won the little argument, and they say women win every argument lol. I made her look very stupid, I was speaking in a normal voice (I was loud at first) and I actually didn't get disrespectful, I was going to but I caught myself. Throwing someone off by being sensible & having validity > Being loud and disrespectful. My motto actually applied to this.

Physical - 7th Grade, fought a former friend, after the fight I found out he was racist. Now I usually have a good temper but he was talking so much smack then I was like "alright its whatever we'll see at lunch". Lunch time he was nowhere to be found, I was gonna let it go but my friend insisted on finding him, it got to the point where he was literally trying to avoid us. All I heard was something something mother then it was over, I got in his face and he hit me first then I remember "blacking out" then being pulled off of him while he was laying there on the ground. I really felt bad for him but 5 minutes later he then got beat up again by 2 different people for calling them the "N" word so it is what it is. I didn't get in trouble because he was known as the trouble maker and I was known as a smart student. All day everyone (even people I get along with) came to tell me "oh you beat him up", "that fight was ill" and nonsense like that.

I'm such a bird for writing that lol.

@St Louis Car 09: I just realized that you said "Subways are less hectic than subways" You meant "Subways are less hectic that buses." Just making sure. My sweetie T/O friend said the exact same thing when we were having that discussion.

@St Louis Car 09: I just realized that you said "Subways are less hectic than subways" You meant "Subways are less hectic that buses." Just making sure. My sweetie T/O friend said the exact same thing when we were having that discussion.
LOL I was quoting what you said

in a previous posting when you said "subways are less hectic than subways":p

Look back and see.:P

Archived