Electronic and Static Subway-Related Signs

Guest lance25

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(H)ere ya go Mel I didnt forget

KRBX3.jpgKRBX32.jpg

And lance PM me if ya need any requests cuz you guys are doing A hell of A job for the Forums so here ya go

Can Someone make me A Broadway Nassau with the old AA EE RR in brown J Z N brown thanks no rush

Thanks for the bus hacks!

krbn.png

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5381/krbn.png

Can I get a subway signature (a sign) sayin:

(J)(Z)Downtown & Bay Parkway via Lower Manhattan. Next Stop, Bowery

(M) 6 Av Local via Chystie St Cut. Next Stop, Bway-Layfayette

(J) To Broad St, weekdays except weekends (J) ends at Chambers St.For Fulton & Broad Sts, transfer for the (4)(5).

(Z)To Bay Parkway, southern Brklyn weekdays 6AM-10AM, 3PM-8PM. Middays 10AM-3PM, trains terminate to Chambers St. Operates weekdays 6AM-8PM except late nights and weekends. Other times for Southern Brklyn, take (D)(N)(R).

(M)To Foerst Hills-71 Av, Queens weekdays except Weekends & late nights, take (F) for 6 Av Local, (E) via 53 St and (R) for Queens Blvd Local.

Hey Can you make me a sign that says: (4) To Woodlawn Part Time to 6th ave <4> Weekdays from 10:00 to 11:0 from burnside ave to Grand Central-42 Street.Late nights take (2) for manhatten service.If you do this for me i will stop steling your signs thanks!

I wouldn't make shit for you ,what the hell first you steal his shit then you want him to make stuff for you pssst you got some nerve I tell ya

I would make something for you A middle finger that says it all then A Ban just for stealing and not aski g first

First you claim ahhhh I can make signs for peeps then you take peeps sits then you bitch about others helping you gsss what the hell is wrong with you my first thought would be alot .KR

Archived